What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20210706_224723.jpg

Installed a 40 gallon LRA tank. Coated in truck bed liner before install.

Completed the install of the Australian LRA 12.5 gallon auxiliary gasoline tank above the spare tire (it is a precise and tight fit including a tube for the tire lowering rod), rear coil spring Firestone airbags and a Tuson RV brake controller. The auxiliary fuel tank gage is mounted in one of the blank switch plates right of steering wheel. The brake controller has a "hook" super glued to a blank switch plate left of the steering wheel. When not towing, the brake control head can be unplugged for easier access to the mirror control switch.All work done at AZ Toy Pro in Mesa, AZ for $1,425.00.

Driving back to Indiana from Phoenix area this weekend to get the auxiliary tank and underside of the vehicle Ziebart undercoated and a ceramic window tinting for the driver and passenger front windows. Also getting two major maintenance issues taken care of at my place there.

Aux Fuel gage:switch.jpeg

RV Brake control.jpeg

Last edited:
Driving back to Indiana from Phoenix area this weekend to get the auxiliary tank and underside of the vehicle Ziebart undercoated and a ceramic window tinting for the driver and passenger front windows.

Keep in mind that the factory window tinting on the rear and tailgate does very little to reduce heat. I had my windshield, side rears, tailgate, and sunroof tinted with an 80% ceramic which blocks heat but still lets most of the light in. 80% isn't even noticeable to the naked eye, but still reduces heat immensely.

Keep in mind that the factory window tinting on the rear and tailgate does very little to reduce heat. I had my windshield, side rears, tailgate, and sunroof tinted with an 80% ceramic which blocks heat but still lets most of the light in. 80% isn't even noticeable to the naked eye, but still reduces heat immensely.
Yep. I have Llumar AIR ceramic on all the rear windows. Not noticeable at all but helps keep the interior much cooler.

@TRAIL TAILOR Recovery points. Had these on a shelf in the garage since last summer, painted last week.

Would have had them mounted sooner but forgot to order hardware. McMaster-Carr to the rescue!
IMG_6894.jpg

Consider the filter carefully. Those accumulated bugs are a source of protein. :)

Looks great, love your blacked out 200, thing of beauty. Which model number did you get, 9000R1?
Is it a simple plug and play, just bolting on the new snorkel head?
Thanks.

I ordered the 9001R with the 3.5" adapter based on emails with Issac at Snorkel Upgrade. I didn't do the install myself, but my shop didn't mention any issues.

Installed switched power (2 BEP 701 Battery switches, still to be wired up) for a front bumper and trailer winch; while not interlinked im realizing on myself to only turn on power to the winch i'm using. Advantage of this is only one power lead off battery + terminal and cheap means to assure that the infuse cabling is disconnected except when in use. Common power lead off starter battery connects to one of the switch middle posts while an internal Blue Sea 9159 bus bar powers the second switch. Leads to winches come off the most forward and most aft switch terminal posts. Battery bracket is custom made out of aluminum in style of Slee bracket and powder coated the Heritage Bronze. Similar battery bracket holds my Blue Sea Terminal fuse blocks for auxiliary battery; whenever if ever my battery gets delivered.

tempImageIrxXJj.png

Last edited:
After a long day, finally got my Slee sliders on. Silly things have been tormenting me like the tell-tale heart since prior to the COVID lockdown.

Probably needs some adjusting, and I still need to install the AHC armor and rock lights. Saving that for later this month.

I'm beat.
IMG_6906.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom