What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (40 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New roof rack. Rhino rack.

B308C18D-3344-4938-9B72-E3CA01607FA2.jpeg

B3A6A918-D339-472A-8579-4D6691D75E0C.jpeg

0ADB1EAF-8C3C-4EE7-AA53-84EB298F926D.jpeg

I remember stories from wheelers on this board about gas boiling over in the heat of Moab so I was careful not to fill up.

Didn’t seem to make a difference.

Completed the install of the Australian LRA 12.5 gallon auxiliary gasoline tank above the spare tire (it is a precise and tight fit including a tube for the tire lowering rod), rear coil spring Firestone airbags and a Tuson RV brake controller. The auxiliary fuel tank gage is mounted in one of the blank switch plates right of steering wheel. The brake controller has a "hook" super glued to a blank switch plate left of the steering wheel. When not towing, the brake control head can be unplugged for easier access to the mirror control switch.All work done at AZ Toy Pro in Mesa, AZ for $1,425.00.

Driving back to Indiana from Phoenix area this weekend to get the auxiliary tank and underside of the vehicle Ziebart undercoated and a ceramic window tinting for the driver and passenger front windows. Also getting two major maintenance issues taken care of at my place there.

View attachment 2725743

View attachment 2725744
Any fitting issues above spare tire with the 12 gallon gas tank installed? Any of those reported fitment squeak from the installed new tank? Thanks for the installer referral. My at have to order that tank and drive down the hill for the installation.

View attachment 2728213

I remember stories from wheelers on this board about gas boiling over in the heat of Moab so I was careful not to fill up.

Didn’t seem to make a difference.
Good call. I let pressure off on White Rim and it took 10 to 15 minutes for it to roll out. Then I fueled up.

Just received my Solar Screen from Australia. Took a little over 2 months from payment to receiving the product which I feel is pretty good considering how there is delays in shipping for all kinds of stuff. Process was pretty easy, they have done TLC 200's before and just requested some specific interior photos to make sure the template worked. Install was easy with the suction cups. Comes with replacement cups as well. Comes with storage bags as well. It's late afternoon for me and with them all placed in the windows, it's really dark and IMO dark enough for anyone.
IMG_4869.jpeg
IMG_4871.jpeg
IMG_4865.jpeg
IMG_4867.jpeg
IMG_4870.jpeg

@TRAIL TAILOR Recovery points. Had these on a shelf in the garage since last summer, painted last week.

Would have had them mounted sooner but forgot to order hardware. McMaster-Carr to the rescue!View attachment 2726443

Do you happen to have torque specs? Assuming you went with 10.9 hardware?

Thanks!

Installed Kaon tow hooks to replace my prior Tundra hooks and installed Bud Built aluminum engine skids, skids are powder coated Heritage Bronze. Awaiting installing remaining Stage 2 -4 plates until Slee aluminum sliders and other underbody work is performed.

tempImagedESSVl.png

tempImagek1qLxe.png

Last edited:
Passenger fog light got pushed in by a rock or something on our last trip, but the lights also didn’t work. Traced the wires and found a partially clipped plug. Got the fog back in place and all is well. Still debating on some yellow SS3s…

Also tossed on the Trail Tailor hooks.

FC92140C-656F-47EE-B6DD-BB228B33E4DD.jpeg

Passenger fog light got pushed in by a rock or something on our last trip, but the lights also didn’t work. Traced the wires and found a partially clipped plug. Got the fog back in place and all is well. Still debating on some yellow SS3s…

Also tossed on the Trail Tailor hooks.

View attachment 2730410
Those hooks look great! ;)

Had my Prinsu rack installed. Ordered the 40” lightbar cutout for the wind fairing. Not sure I’ll do a lightbar or not, but I preferred the cutout look anyway. Gobi ladder is on order too. Hopeful that will allow more convenience when loading and strapping down my camping gear.

AB9087E5-F668-4708-8417-5D0EB7221335.jpeg

079D7EE8-5D24-456A-9E54-FBBEFC205887.jpeg

Had my Prinsu rack installed. Ordered the 40” lightbar cutout for the wind fairing. Not sure I’ll do a lightbar or not, but I preferred the cutout look anyway. Gobi ladder is on order too. Hopeful that will allow more convenience when loading and strapping down my camping gear.

View attachment 2730461

View attachment 2730462

Time for a tahuya trip with this beast.

Time for a tahuya trip with this beast.

I’m itchin’ for it now. I’m free after end of July if we can get a group together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom