What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (53 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eek. Window or roof rack?

99% sure roof rack - it's right below the middle mounting foot. I'll have to pull the cover and see what's going on. I have some non-hardening sealant, hopefully that does the trick. I put a TLC rack on nearly 3 years ago and have yet to have an issue. Surprised to see it now.

99% sure roof rack - it's right below the middle mounting foot. I'll have to pull the cover and see what's going on. I have some non-hardening sealant, hopefully that does the trick. I put a TLC rack on nearly 3 years ago and have yet to have an issue. Surprised to see it now.

I’m hoping it’s just a drainage issue. The foot is absolutely stuffed with rotten needles.

BDBC5AC4-4EA1-49EB-A177-14FE133B2147.jpeg

I cleaned out the duff and have the windows cracked (it’s sunny out) to dry out. Will run the hose down the gutter and see if that fixed it.

Last edited:
I’m hoping it’s just a drainage issue. The foot is absolutely stuff with rotten needles.

View attachment 2357515

I cleaned out the duff and have the windows cracked (it’s sunny out) to dry out. Will run the hose down the gutter and see if that fixed it.

I guess the rubber gutter molding would be useful after all. That's a very tasty looking vegan entree you have there.

I wish you could smell it!
If you happen to find the gutter inserts online (are LC/LX the same?) please post the link to your source as both my local Denver Toyota dealership as well as my other go-to, Camelback Toyota, parts' departments were unable to source for a 2011 LC... Need to replace a few myself ;)

Last edited:
Part numbers at link below. Note the LC/LX do not use the same trim parts as the roof racks are different length. I have an LC rack fitted to my LX (I believe @tbisaacs does too).

Also note that the same part number is used in multiple positions. Part number is for a single piece.

Thanks for that!
Somehow one of these has disappeared on my 2020 and hopefully I'll be able to warranty it, but if not the PN certainly helps.

Thanks for that!
Somehow one of these has disappeared on my 2020 and hopefully I'll be able to warranty it, but if not the PN certainly helps.

One of these what?

Installed this.

Last edited:
Installed new motor and transmission mounts, the stock ones were destroyed. If you go fast off-road, I would check yours.

I also removed the 2nd row seats. There is so much more room now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom