What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^ nice! Got some install photographs?

Hate to tell you this, but the LC/LX will need four of those.

;)

Nice score!

lol...luckily there was a fourth hiding under.

I saw those, nice grab!

Thanks, had held out on picking up a set till now but when I saw the package with these tires pop up figured might as well.

Got them on earlier also!

ed962ca3-27e7-4b2a-adcb-17eb9936afc0_zps0itmgmhc.jpg

lol...luckily there was a fourth hiding under.

Thanks, had held out on picking up a set till now but when I saw the package with these tires pop up figured might as well.

Got them on earlier also!

ed962ca3-27e7-4b2a-adcb-17eb9936afc0_zps0itmgmhc.jpg

Dang those look like they were made for your rig .

Almost done with HGs, timing belt, water pump, and all associated garbage with it. She will run tomorrow..
20151003_194307.jpg

Reactions: LEX
Just picked up an UltraGauge. It's pretty nice like seeing all the info. And for $70 can't beat the price
image.jpeg

It seems like everyone is hitting the same things I've been hitting lately; I'm just willing to bet mine have all been more of a chore as Murphy has been having his/her/its way with me vehicle maintenance-wise over the last few weeks.

Cleaning the throttle body and front AC condenser:
AC%20Foam.jpg

Replaced the heater-Ts with brass amazon.com versions:
Ts%20After.jpg

Over the course of two weekends, and three CV re-boot kits, re-booted both CV axles due to one leaking boot:
CV%20Leaking.jpg

CV%20Complete.jpg

Two days before leaving for a family vacation stripped the PS upper ball joint while getting set up for that CV boot:
Ball%20Joint.jpg

As a result of waiting for the eBay ball joint ended up taking a rental...
Grand%20Canyon.jpg

C'est la vie,

Dan

Added a tire carrier and new taillights. The last couple pieces to finish are in the mail on the're way to me! I already like this carrier so much more than the bumper mounted carriers I've had in the past. View attachment 1141998 View attachment 1141997

More info on this, as we don't see it much? Source? Install and strength of mounting. Looking for option without adding weight of bumper. Concerns about all that weight flexing body mount?

Thx

Changed all fluids , new bfg a/t's 285/65/18 , weathertechs all around and removed running boards . Front bumper and front mud guards and front Brakes next .
Love that color! Look forward to seeing it around NWA.

Changed all fluids , new bfg a/t's 285/65/18 , weathertechs all around and removed running boards . Front bumper and front mud guards and front Brakes next .
Looks really good.

b5479cfbcbef5752b0715439022b3bc8.jpeg
KW-AV70BT.jpg
I finally got round to installing my component speakers up front this past sunday, to Sony 6.5" XS-N1620c set ohhh man what a difference!! So clear and clean, I love my music and I am completely satisfied now, install took time but was very worthwhile. Onto the rears next week. Dual 10" Rockford Fosgates with Orion amp installed yesterday with 7" Jvc touchscreen and wow now I really love my ride!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom