What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (54 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

30mm rear MAF spacers and raised the front to match.

IMG_20150309_075737_zps1908fe59.jpg

Installed ARB Bull Bar Winch Cam.......... with Nav unit display!

Picture 632.jpg

Finally got around to installing my back-up camera and re-installing my trim piece the car wash took off.

Up next, install brass heater T's and get my center caps installed on these tundra wheels.

I must say, these cruisers clean-up nicely. While white isn't my favorite color, it sure looks good after a thorough cleaning.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1425953655.032336.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1425953865.002022.jpg

I replaced all of my interior lights with Philips LED. I also removed the window deflectors.

#1 - Started to work on changing the tensioner and belt.

#2 - Ready to start.

#3 - Stuck - is this the right tensioner?

Tensioner and Belt.JPG

LC on Lift.jpg

Tensioner.JPG

Last edited:
Ran some errands, las stop about a mile from home, hopped back in the truck, dead. Nothing. Wife came by and I tried to jump it - the starter clicks repeatedly but there's not enough juice to turn it over. Neighbor happens by (hey, it's a small town) and he gives me a tow home. I throw the battery charger on it for a few hours, still nothing. With zero electrical issues before today, I'm starting to worry about an electrical gremlin or something. Waited until the wife got home then pulled the battery and took it AutoZone - it's dead. Supposed 84 month Toyota battery, installed 12/10. Replaced it with a Durlalast Gold, all is well.

I'm thankful it was just the battery.

Pulled and cleaned out the HVAC blower fan. Finally eliminated the annoying tick, tick, tick sound. Now it runs smooth as budda. Also noticed that my hundy is equipped with the cabin air filter access lid. However, I also noticed the cabin air filter was MIA. Add it to the list for next week....

Front torsion bars (non AHC) put on, new fuel filter and, best of all, got rid of the auto steering tilt when you turn ignition on!

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1426135375.967545.jpg

Valve cover gaskets replaced. Oil change and power steering flushed.

Then I dropped the ceiling liner at the windshield and blew out my sunroof drains.

Replaced the battery in my key. I really missed keyless entry!
My signal is soooo weak... like standing touching the car doesn't even work sometimes. Was that the case when your battery was dying, or is the unit just really that bad? Mine's always been weak, but if feels like it's getting a LOT worse lately.

Had ABRA replace the windshield again as the first install from last month was noisy - they got it right this time, it's back to being nearly quiet at highway speeds!

Installed Tundra 18s, and new 275/60-18 Bridgestone rubber.

IMG_20150312_175055208.jpg

IMG_20150312_185933421.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom