What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (86 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Lx hasn’t moved for almost 1 month now 😂 BUT, ridies.com sent me the material I need or my upholstery guy needs to complete the headrests of the front seats (the one they sent was off the measurements of the factory headrests and cannot be further stretched bec mine has a screen on it and it’s aftermarket - bigger)

The good - they are sending it to me at no cost :cheers:
The not so good - gotta wait another 2 weeks as it will be shipped from Karachi Pakistan again.
7855A231-FB80-4D55-AABF-9F80160916FA.jpeg

Second row:
9F211173-1BEF-441E-B3B4-6D9C56E0BDFE.jpeg

Somehow managed to squeeze a 325lb core aerator in the back:D She knows the Home Depot parking lot like the back of her hubs

17A02118-504E-40BF-95D8-F9ED44AEB9F3.jpeg

Did a deep clean of the interior of my Cruiser, took some pictures and then posted it for sale.

The Lx hasn’t moved for almost 1 month now 😂 BUT, ridies.com sent me the material I need or my upholstery guy needs to complete the headrests of the front seats (the one they sent was off the measurements of the factory headrests and cannot be further stretched bec mine has a screen on it and it’s aftermarket - bigger)

The good - they are sending it to me at no cost :cheers:
The not so good - gotta wait another 2 weeks as it will be shipped from Karachi Pakistan again.
View attachment 2794177

Second row:
View attachment 2794193
I have a grey interior too, I must admit this looks quite good.
Have @Ridies fixed the issue with the front seat back? Their plastic hook up piece was too short previously

I have a grey interior too, I must admit this looks quite good.
Have @Ridies fixed the issue with the front seat back? Their plastic hook up piece was too short previously
I honestly am not aware of that issue, probably because I had somebody else do it for me and that guy is a yes-man, and did not mention anything to me at all. But thank you, I like it too tbh, it turned out exactly how I planned and envisioned it. The 1974 edition toyota tundra was my primary inspiration when I saw one here at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway at their booth about 2 years ago.

Just changed oil and filter on the 99 LX. Gonna try out k&n filter for fun. Headed to the store to buy coolant since I noticed she’s at the “low” mark on the res. It’s a light green… is that normal? I was hoping the shop that did the Tb/Wp would have filled it up all the way.

Just changed oil and filter on the 99 LX. Gonna try out k&n filter for fun. Headed to the store to buy coolant since I noticed she’s at the “low” mark on the res. It’s a light green… is that normal? I was hoping the shop that did the Tb/Wp would have filled it up all the way.
Green is not normal. If you don't know what the coolant is, I would flush the whole system out with distilled water and then put the right stuff in... The red coolant. Mixing coolants is not good, so again, if you don't know what's in it, get it all out and start fresh.

New electric motors for the front door locks. Cleaned the seatbelts- they look good, but still don’t like to retract all the way on their own…

Sitting here listening to the stereo in my 2019 Golf R with factory Fender stereo really makes me wish i didn’t have to spend a boat load of money to bring my LX into the 21st century for better fidelity

Sitting here listening to the stereo in my 2019 Golf R with factory Fender stereo really makes me wish i didn’t have to spend a boat load of money to bring my LX into the 21st century for better fidelity
You don't. $1k at most for mids/highs, amp, and powered quick disconnect sub. Not Boss Audio quality either. HU solution of your choice.

Front-end work is finally done. Axles, steering rack, tie rods and ball joints. And damn, gotta say, you guys were right. It feels so much better, solid and responsive. I finally get to work on some of the other cool stuff. Also, dogs approve ! 😁

Thanks again everyone for all the input.

20210924_154433.jpg

SmartSelect_20210924-213010_Instagram.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom