What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New ARB and Trail Tailor recovery points.

2A70A290-84C9-4E6E-BD31-079AC4158339.jpeg

78BFCAD4-4AB3-477D-9B9B-6DCBEB73EF9C.jpeg

Made an addition to my storage in the cargo area. I was never really happy with storing my ladder upright next to the window. Too many straps to secure it. I really liked how I stored my table, and the ladder for my roof top tent fit perfectly in the space between my table and compressor. Now I don't need any straps. Shaved a whole 30 seconds off my deployment time.

IMG_20190707_135426.jpg
IMG_20190707_213024.jpg

Drove through the town of Silverado and came upon this.

Maple Springs trail is listed as open today. However, North Main Divide is closed from 4 corners up to the top and down to Ortega, so we're confused on how you made it up from Maple Springs!

Also, howdy neighbor!

Recently my engine started running rough when cold and almost had no power up to 25 mph until warmed up. I have replaced the PCV valve and Denso spark plugs about 2 months ago so I was looking at other causes.
Last weekend I replaced the MAF sensor with a new Toyota one and that helped quite a bit but there was still a missed heartbeat here and there when cold. Once warmed up - it was silky smooth.

Today I decided to replace the coils with YEC Flamma GC107F. The old coils are definitely past their prime as they came out cracked. One surprise I wasn't happy to see was the first coil on the driver side bank was full of oil :oops:

I am not sure if that is a sign of valve cover seal failing or something more sinister. Anyway, I cleaned it up and put new coils in. I have yet to drive it to see if my engine is back to smooth running when cold.
20190710_131854.jpg
20190710_163028.jpg

Maple Springs trail is listed as open today. However, North Main Divide is closed from 4 corners up to the top and down to Ortega, so we're confused on how you made it up from Maple Springs!

Also, howdy neighbor!

All I did was punch it into google maps and I got up there going all the way through Silverado. Was awesome. Proof below (if necessary...) And looking forward to riding up with another LC partner at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom