What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (43 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well it's not so much what I did, but just a kudos to the 330k mile Hundy. I work with FCA and had the privilege to drive the 2019 Rebel and HD trucks... I spent the morning driving and riding in the entire line. Then got in my 1998 LC for lunch and was pleasantly surprised that my old vehicle felt BETTER than the new vehicles. What an amazing testament to the quality from Toyota. A Toyota will be in the driveway for the rest of life regardless of who I work for.

Last week I pulled a FWD Arcadia out a ditch with her🤣🤣🤣. I love my YOTA!!!

Got the cabin air filter retrofit done, and cleaned out the debris in the condenser while I was in there of course. Happened to be done just in time for the pollen to already start falling down here in Florida, so hopefully I'll have some cleaner air.

Pulled the driver and passenger side seat backs and broke two of these (expensive little suckers)

Used multi-camo shock cord from Paracord Planet to fix my sagging seat back map holders

And finally found a set of these on eBay for a decent price

Outside of that and some daily driving, not much going on around here.

Spent the morning reindexing the tbars

89DC48EE-517C-4000-85C0-E7CC8712EEBD.jpeg

What part number is this?

Got around installing the TJM skid. Fitment was 100% perfect. Perfect replacement for the OEM plastic.
Also trim the rear mud guards.
SUPUbzn.jpg

TYIN3hn.jpg

oU8s8qv.jpg

C3F4dks.jpg

Got around installing the TJM skid. Fitment was 100% perfect. Perfect replacement for the OEM plastic.
Also trim the rear mud guards.
SUPUbzn.jpg

TYIN3hn.jpg

oU8s8qv.jpg

C3F4dks.jpg

Do you have a diff drop with the TJM skid? Or just factory diff crossmember?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom