What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh and here are the stock ones. They look like crap, can't believe Toyota made these:

Starter, and one side of valve cover gasket. The other one will be done next week. I ended up paying someone to do everything....glad I did bc I am not sure I wanted to tackle it. Also changed out the heater tee that I couldn’t reach last year when I did the other one.

Shore power outlet to power the fridge and relocated the trailer outlet into the bumper on my 2D BECH Lexus. Hitch mod next.

Sorry if this has been answered before @LandCruiserPhil , did you have to extend the harness for the trailer plug, or use an adapter? Asking because I'd rather order the parts beforehand in case anything's needed....

Sorry if this has been answered before @LandCruiserPhil , did you have to extend the harness for the trailer plug, or use an adapter? Asking because I'd rather order the parts beforehand in case anything's needed....
It’s tight but it will fit. Measure 3x cut once:)

This is more of a “what the LC did for us” post.
Gave it its weekly winter time bath before taking the Subaru for a week long road trip to Quebec City and to Sugarbush ski resort in VT. Got a mile from the house and the heater blower motor in the 2015 Subaru quit. Drove home, transferred everything to the LC, and drove through an unexpected snowstorm to Quebec. At this point, sort of glad the heater quit. The wife no longer questions the LC purchase.

FCE82C84-81ED-4455-BBD4-71FD6A4D0771.jpeg
CB401BCD-7E1C-497F-A00F-B0F11641146D.jpeg

Exactly what product are you developing? Wide stance beer coasters for the sand?

Me thinks there may be something fishy with this product development scheme. I need to find a product that needs developing.

Testing the long term effect on our Mud Flap Eliminators from the ocean salt.
Final testing on our new (for us) air up/down products coming to our web site soon.

Testing the long term effect on our Mud Flap Eliminators from the ocean salt.
Final testing on our new (for us) air up/down products coming to our web site soon.

I'll be more than happy to be a paid consumer tester of these. All I'll need is a note from you for my employer and my wife and kids. I think an open expense account for 12-18 months should do it.

I'll be more than happy to be a paid consumer tester of these. All I'll need is a note from you for my employer and my wife and kids. I think an open expense account for 12-18 months should do it.

You are in the que :rolleyes:

This is more of a “what the LC did for us” post.
Gave it its weekly winter time bath before taking the Subaru for a week long road trip to Quebec City and to Sugarbush ski resort in VT. Got a mile from the house and the heater blower motor in the 2015 Subaru quit. Drove home, transferred everything to the LC, and drove through an unexpected snowstorm to Quebec. At this point, sort of glad the heater quit. The wife no longer questions the LC purchase.

View attachment 1908032View attachment 1908033
I've eaten at the restaurant in Quebec City, from your first pic. It was nice out and we sat on that porch. Must be great in the snow up there. We mountain biked at Mont Sainte Anne.

I got another ticket back in December. I guess I need to cool my jets.

Also, difficult to lecture @beno about speeding in my truck when I'm the only one who gets tickets...
You just own the wrong vehicle, get yourself a stock 60 series and your ticket worries will be gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom