What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (62 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In the last week or so I added the CVT tent (a friend gave to me). Put on Disk Brake Australia rotors and pads on with bearing service @slee. And while I was out there I went to @craworado's place and he put on the blackout decal. Super happy with everything thus far. Then I drove back from Colorado (I live in Virginia) and washed it, hit with clay bar, and gave it a wax and changed oil with Mobile 1 full synthetic.

Hopefully soon I can get the money together to put on one of @Dissent bumpers!

****Also hit 80k on the clock.

fullsizeoutput_19f3.jpeg

View attachment 1864496
Added the Rhino Rack Aero load bars. Really impressed with the quality of the system. Now I just hope it will still fit in my office garage. The bars sit a bit higher than I thought they would.

Can you post exactly what you bought for those? I have been looking but want to make sure I have the correct feet/bars. Thanks!

Looks great!

One question though...I was under the impression that you couldn't pull directly on the ARB and similarly designed bumpers due to their airbag compatibility. ( crumple zone between bumper and frame rail) Am I mistaken or a people just being conservative?

Great question. We heard the same. We needed quick access revovery points in the 36 hours of uwharrie race. Only used them in double line pulls. Never a direct pull. I would not direct pull from those points.

Great question. We heard the same. We needed quick access revovery points in the 36 hours of uwharrie race. Only used them in double line pulls. Never a direct pull. I would not direct pull from those points.

Yea, I agree. Makes sense though, thanks for the reply!

About to say goodbye to Michigan and head to Chicago in the AM, then on to Mississippi... in the background my brother has the 2018 Infiniti Q80... it’s nice! But I rather pass on that car note :) and we'll stick with the LX470’s with our Toyota quality & zero car note. Saving that for a LC500 in a year or two.

7187F5E0-8393-4B41-AA62-F190B3EA1D3D.jpeg

318D1E02-EEA3-4069-8DBD-652E07779450.jpeg

Last edited:
Ordered my ARB bumper and PIAA 520 this week. Should have them in about a month. ARB has a free weekender kit with the purchase in December and ok4wd had a $100 off promo ending this month so I am happy with the deal.

Good lord, I'd never get that all back together! What's the reason behind the tear down?
dropped a penny down the vent. lol jk. I think he is changing the heater core

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom