What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (74 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Went Wheeling and camping with the Copper State crew in Salt River Canyon

IMG_6700.jpg

DSC04955.jpg

DSC04964.jpg

IMG_6736.jpg

I went with him^^^^^

two of those pictures are from LCPhils camera.

...Hey Phil what happened with the picture of the gal holding the bottle of your special tequila in one hand and 5 sparklers in the other? :hmm:

(it was late :D)

two of those pictures are from LCPhils camera.

...Hey Phil what happened with the picture of the gal holding the bottle of your special tequila in one hand and 5 sparklers in the other? :hmm:

(it was late :D)

That sounds like a good time. :cheers:

Pre weekend fun. The kids and I decorated the cruiser for halloween.... But it may just end up being a permanent feature :)

before

image-1156470058.jpg

After

image-1826369159.jpg

image-1156470058.jpg

image-1826369159.jpg

Had some fun in Death Valley.

Getting my money's worth from the rear locker:

DV 2013 001.jpg
DV 2013 002.jpg

Taking advantage of the backcountry cabins:

DV 2013 003.jpg
DV 2013 004.jpg

DV 2013 001.jpg

DV 2013 002.jpg

DV 2013 003.jpg

DV 2013 004.jpg

Pre weekend fun. The kids and I decorated the cruiser for halloween.... But it may just end up being a permanent feature :)

Awesome! Hopefully you find that people will let you pass them easier now.

Took her for a rip on the highway just for the hell of it and drove down one of my fav roads in the Paradise Valley...

image-2931852887.jpg

image-2725573368.jpg

Cool road. I will kill for your clean 80. Diesel............

Are the cabins up for dibs as first come first serve or what't the deal. Very cool. Hope to get the chance to expore out west someday.

Yep, the cabins are there for anyone, but most are pretty dicey and have warnings of Hantavirus, asbestos and lead paint.

The first one had running water, a solar-heated water tank supplying a funky shower, many rooms to stay in with wood stoves, but I slept in the car.

Here's a little slideshow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBV4VQKY-4I

Had some fun in Death Valley.

Getting my money's worth from the rear locker:

Please post up a route and suggestions. DV is on my list. To keep this tech...did you really need to use your locker? Thanks, Jon

Haven't started yet, but I'll be spending the weekend digging out (first two pics,) helping out the neighbor (third pic) and playing in the snow (fourth pic.)

Since those pics were taken we've gotten another 4" or so, and it's expected to keep snowing through tomorrow afternoon...

Cheers.

DSCN6852.jpg

DSCN6856.jpg

NCM_0163.jpg

DSCN6863.jpg

Wow @ ^
It was 97 degrees here yesterday.

Yea wow! 88 degrees in my neck of the woods

wow. I am actually enjoying the crazy weather as of late. this whole summer has had less humidity and milder temps. Love it.

see ...global warming aint so bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom