What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (46 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Properly refreshed spaghetti 👹
63ADC645-14EA-4ECF-9BD7-442C5A33E068.jpeg

New accelerator cable, went though some maintenance check items that I haven't really been able too since I bought it, oh and a Delta oil fill cap went today
Where were you able to find a new cable? Was looking for one last fall and was told NLA. Any lead would be greatly appreciated!!

Where were you able to find a new cable? Was looking for one last fall and was told NLA. Any lead would be greatly appreciated!!
Olathe Toyota shows it available 78180-60280

But I got mine through Dave at Delta VS at a much lower cost.

Provided he has a 93-97. If he has a 91-92 they are long-gone.

Thank you :beer:

New 2" Delta Arms and Delta Panhard Bracket
20230323_171828.jpg
20230324_162546.jpg

37s on the Sequoia? That's damn cool!
Yes, with Solo Motorsports long travel and RCV axles. He did prove in that spot that upgrading the outers moves the fuse inwards where the intermediate stub shaft in the diff blew, so the LT came off and it’s going to get 1 tons and 40’s.

1st gen Sequoias are baller - they surprisingly fit places you can fit an 80, the wheelbase is awesome and the body is up higher on the frame (no rockers). He’d have made that line on 37’s if it hadn’t blown in that spot, and I didn’t on 38’s. Neither did the JL (Rubicon) on 37’s.

Cut a couple of 20' cedars on the farm today to use as corner posts for a canoe shed. Used the 80 to winch the second one out to the farm road then chained it to the bumper and hauled to the spot where it will be used.

IMG_9550.jpg

What are you blasting?
Hey, Wes. This old girl has a bit of hair on her. Going to pull old sys blast and hit with POR15 DTM and then install new sys and refresh all suspension parts and bushings.I'll be sending you some pics of the finished process. I believe it adds $10,000 of value to the vehicle. LOL! This is not going to be a half-baked rattle-can job!

Last edited:
I finally have a parking brake that holds!

Used it to get 15 gallons of e85. I drained the tank on the lightning and need to move it to the new shop

The station near me always has the good stuff.

20230326_175221.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom