What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (43 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah I’ve heard the k&n isn’t the best for these rigs. Might just do that today. What was your experience?

Met this guy ... not all heros wear capes, some wear sandals with socks in the rain.
297C9363-79A6-465B-8874-94B118FA6523.jpg

Met and wheeled with a group from all up and down the east coast. The maroon GX was bone stock I believe. It did great on the trails and came out undamaged.
B290002C-B004-41E9-AC64-B9991856A261.jpg

w37mxQ4oRj6TfzCwxIOFhA.jpg

hB8qi8ScTYqHvGZfiLltWA.jpg

QEK72lJXQZ6qDhfUjO1zZA.jpg

Looks like fun! Where were you guys at?

Rausch Creek Offroad Park in PA. Trail System | Rausch Creek Off-Road Park

The main property was closed because it was the first day of buck and doe season for rifle hunting and that is serious business in this state. We spent the day at the NE property doing some basic trails with the stock GX, then parked it and went back out for some rock hopping.

Rausch Creek Offroad Park in PA. Trail System | Rausch Creek Off-Road Park

The main property was closed because it was the first day of buck and doe season for rifle hunting and that is serious business in this state. We spent the day at the NE property doing some basic trails with the stock GX, then parked it and went back out for some rock hopping.

Nice! I’ve been wanting to get out there. Looks like you guys had a great time

Nice! I’ve been wanting to get out there. Looks like you guys had a great time

The Keystone Cruisers group gets out almost every month on the 2nd Saturday of the month. I think yesterday the group was people from NY, NJ, VA, WV, NC and I was the only local from PA. Next week should be more locals. You can always look for dates in the clubhouse section.

Also very close to Rausch is another park Full Size Trails | AOAA Trails. I have not been to Anthracite yet, but heard good things. Great way to take a weekend trip.

The Keystone Cruisers group gets out almost every month on the 2nd Saturday of the month. I think yesterday the group was people from NY, NJ, VA, WV, NC and I was the only local from PA. Next week should be more locals. You can always look for dates in the clubhouse section.

Also very close to Rausch is another park Full Size Trails | AOAA Trails. I have not been to Anthracite yet, but heard good things. Great way to take a weekend trip.

I’ll take a look. I haven’t been on dirt in a bout 18 months. Long over due.

Went to Blackwater State Park with a few Tacoma and FJC guys.. with all the recent rain, tons of deep water holes! The Tacoma with the flatbed and 6 inch lift definitely was my favorite! As far as rubbing with 315s and oem suspension, barely rubbed the whole trip except twice. First one on a washout (popped one tab from the passenger fender at full flex), second from catching my mudflap while backing down a sand dune. All is well, left with what I came with.
E3B438D8-6B5B-4AB8-A90B-1B8EE9A86A69.jpeg
7DE73723-C9AA-4764-801F-4A10EE4E6620.jpeg
0F0E39A1-2129-4AC7-B310-D8E6DBF3FF76.jpeg
FD1E232B-8A92-4724-968A-12B10D3E75AF.jpeg

Must watch the videos, will be on my Instagram tomorrow.. stefoncombs78

Worked the TRAL booth at the Offroad Expo. Long days and nights standing on concrete are hard on old guys, but talked with lots of good people, so worth it.
Show_1.JPG

The booth was a bit of a challenge, deep and narrow, Ride Now gave us a slice of theirs to use, so free is good! Didn't know what to do with the trailer, wouldn't fit sideways, in the past used it as a backdrop and it was too late to get it out. So made a display of the stuff we use in the back of it.
Show_2.JPG

Mostly side by side stuff, but that is the market. Got to test drive a Roxor, so there is that!
Show_3.JPG

Show_4.JPG

Forest and some of our other friends were stuck outside in the cold and rain, by the sea of trailers.
Show_5.JPG

2 Days Expedition to the ancient incense and spice trading routes. western part, the ocean of sand and abandoned Nabateans towns.
Incense trade route starts in India and go to Gaza on the Mediterranean Sea served as a channel for the trading of goods such as Arabian frankincense and myrrh;[1] from Southeast Asia Indian spices, precious stones, pearls, ebony, silk and fine textiles;[2] and from the Horn of Africa, rare woods, feathers, animal skins, Somali frankincense, and gold.
Incense Route - Wikipedia

morning

6as.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 18.44.20.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 18.34.33.jpeg

sand duns

4as.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-01 at 18.36.22.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom