What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (85 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

and did this but it has audio issues midway F&^% it

Do you compress your videos? Shoot in 4K?

They are choppy.
I got hit 3 times with copyrights and strung it together next one will be better

Attempted my weekend and got sick Sat. Spotted this guys on the way home.
View attachment 1469093
Felt good Sunday morning so tried again and had success. Met a non mud member cruiser in the woods while searching a camp sight and shot some rifles with him. He later showed me a cool spot and that's where I ended up camping. Did a lot of forest roads and cleared about 10 trees from one using my winch and small hatchet for the smaller stuff.
View attachment 1469095
View attachment 1469096 View attachment 1469097
View attachment 1469098
Up by the rubicon? That was @justintpryor you saw

Went wheeling and camping near Gould in Northern Colorado with some members from the local tlca club. Was a great time and I was able to test my new camping set up. The CVT awning and CVT black butte tent were awesome!
IMG_4147.JPG
IMG_4146.JPG
IMG_4051.JPG
IMG_4073.JPG

IMG_4103.JPG

DSC_0120.jpg

Uwharrie, NC. Day trip with family.

So my 13 year old Son is super excited that I bought a 91' Cruiser last month. It is a rattle trap but its ours and we love it. Every weekend he asks, "are we going camping?" So as we were driving back from a somewhat unsuccessful trip to the bone yard to find some parts, I decided to check out the State Beach campsites. One had come available for an overnighter. The campsite is not even a full mile from home but he was so happy that we were camping and so was I. We sat around the campfire until after midnight watching I am Jake and Overland Bound on YouTube. It was great fun and we are planning our next outing for 2 weeks.

So my 13 year old Son is super excited that I bought a 91' Cruiser last month. It is a rattle trap but its ours and we love it. Every weekend he asks, "are we going camping?" So as we were driving back from a somewhat unsuccessful trip to the bone yard to find some parts, I decided to check out the State Beach campsites. One had come available for an overnighter. The campsite is not even a full mile from home but he was so happy that we were camping and so was I. We sat around the campfire until after midnight watching I am Jake and Overland Bound on YouTube. It was great fun and we are planning our next outing for 2 weeks.

You might want to check this forum section out then
CA- Beach-n-Toys

That's awesome man.

You go through bumpers like no man I know

This is only #3 in 5 years! Huston Fab, 4x4Labs and now DIY. This one is welded to the frame so I'll have to think twice before changing it.

@jcardona1 thinks he's driving a buggy!

Hey the 80 makes a pretty good crawler if you're willing to cut off everything that makes it look like an 80 in the first place :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom