Inti rack possibility! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good New!!!! after several conversations with Inti, they agreed to make the roof racks with the Jerry Can Holder.

This is how they are going to look.

Still waiting for the gutter clamps and final price.

If interested PM your information as shown on previous post.

full

full

Really like the look of this rack and interested in cost to Socal.

Hello there,
As luck would have it I live in Huntersville, NC - I could finally catch a break on shipping a part! :)

Please add me to the interested list. I'll PM you my details.

OK!!!!!! Inti just called me and the are getting the gutter clamps in a week or so. Another EXCELLENT news is that they will be able to make Jerry Can Holder and the LIGHT BAR MESH. Rack are 1.85 meters long and 1.32 meters wide.

INTI will close Dec. 09 2016 to Jan 16 2017. So if we want to have racks for Christmas we need to order NOW!!! That is what they said. They need 3 to 4 weeks to manufacture. We are only able to order 6 racks Price for USA (not Alaska) $1,450.00

- 2 payments (50% to manufacture and 50% to deliver).

email: payaraoffroad@gmail.com, PM or (954) 529-8077

NO NOT DEPOSIT WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW.

Last edited:
4 racks available, let me know if you are interested.

Time is running and I need to know if someone else wants a rack this year (2016).

Have couple guys in list for next order Jan 2017 / Feb 2017

I PMed you after we spoke today I'm taking one of the racks. Thanks.

Got it @samtoddlee Thanks for your business.

3 spots available for this year purchase, anyone else interested?

Jump in, only 3 spots available for this year purchase

really looking forward to seeing this rack on my 80.

really looking forward to seeing this rack on my 80.

They are working on it, will ask for pictures of the progress to post them next week!

Ive been dreaming of walking all over this thing on the roof of my Trooper. got new bumpers going on in a week, this christmas is going to be like christmas! ;)

Pictures of the update on the roof racks.
full

full

full

Racks almost ready for delivery.

full

full

full

full

full

that's awesome I'm ready to see it!

hey Juan is it too late to get an extra set of the short mounting clamps? I ordered mine with the tall ones (which is correct), as my current 80 has the factory roof rack on it. However, I have a different 80 that is a slick top with nothing ever mounted from the factory. Therefore, I'd like to have a set of the short mounting clamps on hand for the future. pls let me know.
Thanks.

hey Juan is it too late to get an extra set of the short mounting clamps? I ordered mine with the tall ones (which is correct), as my current 80 has the factory roof rack on it. However, I have a different 80 that is a slick top with nothing ever mounted from the factory. Therefore, I'd like to have a set of the short mounting clamps on hand for the future. pls let me know.
Thanks.

PM send

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom