What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (41 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well that looks awesome but it’s a switch I don’t have, for a circuit I don‘t use! 😢

Dude do I have a assortment of Dreamland unicorns rockers for you !

Vertical

Horizontal

All LED ALL the time .......

I have a bunch of prototypes to choose from I dialed in this past fall

Have you ever heard of the Rising Sun Mechanical Skunk Works Division ?

If not you will .....

Santa brought me a synthetic winch rope. Installed it today.

Upgraded my seats. Much better than the worn out stockers. The color is almost perfectly matched.

F5892BA4-135F-41B9-B1D9-79EF3A387551.jpeg

and finally my initial 88-90 FJ62 Rocker Switch Line Up , this is only in the final poro-type stages

there simply some many different ones to dig into , but oddly No Double inter illumination ones i have been looking for /....?

263258A8-1F79-4DC6-A3FA-A9A545765AD9.jpeg
8135EF7B-1A99-4DD4-8D2C-778A423D13E1.jpeg
0291B904-35F8-4894-85FF-CF948EE73A26.jpeg
8B5955DF-3225-40C4-9EAF-D65EF03FDF69.jpeg

.first up is a rocker with the OEM
Original incandescent filament bulb

DA31780C-CF3E-4F2D-86C8-5CD3D56C0A0F.jpeg

Last edited:
Replaced the t-stat a couple of weeks ago and immediately after the 3FE had a high idle issue and threw a TPS code. This was really odd since the TPS and throttle body were not touched. Anyway, I tried resetting the TPS a couple of times without success and dove back in today with a better approach, using a vice to hold the throttle body and alligator clips on the multimeter probes when adjusting the TPS. Success except for a high idle. I also deleted the dash pot since the 3FE has been desmogged.

IMG_5621.jpg
IMG_5623.jpg

I came across a set of reproduction corner lights I had picked up a while back from a local. Used the OE bulb holder/reflector assemblies and the new rubber gaskets were a decent enough fit— the gaskets were missing anyway. I kept the Koitos for originality and might refinish them later but they are a bit cracked.

tempImagezX8svK.jpg

Also test fit some LED driving lights but the provided relay harnesses are set up individually… so I need to both extend the switch leg as well as splice in a second supply lead to run both lights off one harness.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom