What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tomorrow driving down to Rokmen Offroad to help them with their roof rack sale. Selling bare Aluminum racks for only $719.99 right now. Definitely worth checking out their website of you are looking for a roof rack at all.

Tomorrow driving down to Rokmen Offroad to help them with their roof rack sale. Selling bare Aluminum racks for only $719.99 right now. Definitely worth checking out their website of you are looking for a roof rack at all.

Is that price only valid in person? (edit: I see their post now on GXOR) how do you like their rack?

Is that price only valid in person? (edit: I see their post now on GXOR) how do you like their rack?
That's the price of the rack. Shipping costs would apply. Give them a call for shipping details.

Man I the rack. Solid as hell, well built, love low profile, and is so helpful for house projects too. There is a lot more I can do with it that I haven't even yet realized.

Seems the big brake kit in the rear is, indeed, bigger.

78793947_10156832886228123_1448024554281631744_o.jpg

I installed the H11 Diode Dynamics SL1 LED bulbs in my low beams. They were on sale for Black Friday and claimed to be designed specifically for halogen projector housings. I don't have any photos, but the cutoff is nearly identical to the halogen bulbs, but the hot spot is wider and the light output is probably three times as much as stock. It is an amazing improvement, and I'd recommend it to anyone considering LED bulbs.
I finally snapped a photo of the SL1s. The camera on my phone made the light blossom at the hot spot, but the cutoff is very flat and sharp and follows the halogen profile almost perfectly. It is the rainy season here in the PNW, so some of the stray light streaks you see above the cutoff line are rain drops on the headlight lens.

20191212_061812.jpg

Figures...

I believe he has Toytec lifts suspension. And that’s an old picture. Holy thread revival!

Looks good Dan. In what sizes will it be available?

Very nice looking wheel there, specs and price please!

I worked with them on a spec that works for stock with larger tires, still works with a lift and larger tires, and doesn't take the stance out too far (and preserve scrub radius, etc). Here is the release:

NEW PRODUCT RELEASE! – ALPHAequipt Limited Edition GXOR wheel
I am pleased to announce that in collaboration with GXOR, ALPHAequipt will be releasing a GXOR limited edition wheel! Working closely with Dan Kunz and getting feedback from numerous members of this group, we designed a wheel heavily influenced by the needs of this group. It is our Command wheel in an exclusive texture black finish adorned with the center cap prominently displaying the GXOR logo.
Cost will be $225 per wheel. If you are interested, please send an e-mail to chris@alphaequipt.com with GXOR in the subject line. They will not be listed on our website as we are not releasing these wheels to the general public. You can find all the specs on the photo label. If you wish to secure a set of 4 wheels (minimum) and pay later, we will take a refundable deposit of $69. We’ve made a very limited batch of these wheels; thus we will be taking pre-orders starting today.
P.S. – If you put in your full pre-order of at least 4 wheels, you will be receiving a very, very, very, sweet bonus on top. Act fast, once they’re gone they’re gone!!!

78279408_10162551550250431_2482805243880931328_n.jpg

Picked up my GX from LexTechs. Got the following work done:
  • Evaporator core replaced
  • air mix motor replaced
  • new weather stripping on the trunk door
    • xm radio antenna re-routed
    • turns out the moisture i was getting in my trunk was from an improperly routed xm radio antenna. it crossed under the weather strip, and water would follow along the antenna to where it ran under the carpet.
When I first bought the car I did:
  • timing belt
  • water pump
  • spark plugs and cables
  • radiator (and hoses)
  • front cv axles
  • steering rack
  • all new fluids
Looking forward to getting the lift done and 275/70r17s. keep waffling on icon stage 2 (recommended by acc garage) or dobinson's 2-2.5" kit (per my research and some forum recommendations).

I worked with them on a spec that works for stock with larger tires, still works with a lift and larger tires, and doesn't take the stance out too far (and preserve scrub radius, etc). Here is the release:

NEW PRODUCT RELEASE! – ALPHAequipt Limited Edition GXOR wheel
I am pleased to announce that in collaboration with GXOR, ALPHAequipt will be releasing a GXOR limited edition wheel! Working closely with Dan Kunz and getting feedback from numerous members of this group, we designed a wheel heavily influenced by the needs of this group. It is our Command wheel in an exclusive texture black finish adorned with the center cap prominently displaying the GXOR logo.
Cost will be $225 per wheel. If you are interested, please send an e-mail to chris@alphaequipt.com with GXOR in the subject line. They will not be listed on our website as we are not releasing these wheels to the general public. You can find all the specs on the photo label. If you wish to secure a set of 4 wheels (minimum) and pay later, we will take a refundable deposit of $69. We’ve made a very limited batch of these wheels; thus we will be taking pre-orders starting today.
P.S. – If you put in your full pre-order of at least 4 wheels, you will be receiving a very, very, very, sweet bonus on top. Act fast, once they’re gone they’re gone!!!

View attachment 2155533
Looks very nice! What is the larger round hole at the end of the bottom spoke in the picture? Valve stem location? I see another smaller hole 1 o'clock as well.

Looks very nice! What is the larger round hole at the end of the bottom spoke in the picture? Valve stem location? I see another smaller hole 1 o'clock as well.
Correct so you can air down and monitor the PSI at the same time.

Correct so you can air down and monitor the PSI at the same time.
exactly. One is the TPMS stem (if you have it) and the other is a non-TPMS stem for airing down/up so you can do it faster with no errors (or air down on one and read pressure on the other).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom