What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally got techstream to work with windows 10, 64 bit woohoo! Unfortunately the crap keys I got off amazon are not legitimate...neither the immobilizer or the remote lock/unlock are able to be programmed. 1010 keys order on Ebay is forthcoming...hopefully those will be compatible.

Ah... got it, thanks. Agree on if it is repeatable.

@DRANGED I lead wipe out hill at Cruise Moab and a few times if we finish early have taken the group out that way... that first climb (just after your 3) is pretty fun eh? Neat area back there, and usually a lot less traffic than some of the others.
@nakman
Yeah, it's a bit quieter out there by the airport and hidden canyon areas, different terrain but cool stuff too! Wipeout hill proper is deffinitely a couple steps above my pay grade 😆, rad obstacle!
I almost dropped the cheat into WOH loop back in Jan, 2018 after running 7-mile rim for the first time, but sketched out from the snow and off-camber by the juniper down there.
Screenshot_20190814-213013.png

It's so rad being able to confidently explore the stuffs around here that were just not totally possibly before the GX ( but I sure as hell gave it a try 😆👍).

RE: #3, are you talking about the drop off the ridge coming out of mashed potatoes? Dropping into that slickrock stretch before getting to the hidden valley overlook trail was something too! Pretty sure that's where that rear bumper scrape came from, and one of the AA scrapes .

Here's spotting my buddy through in his X. 🤘
Screenshot_20190813-221738.png

The 3 on my map is where mill canyon road intersects blue hills rd. 👍

Last edited:
I am confused. Originally you said 4mpg increase while towing and you answered the question to confirm 4 mpg. You then say 1 mpg increase towing. Did I miss something?
To clarify, About a 1 mpg gain everyday and 4mpg while towing R-Pod trailer and supplies. have also been asked if repeatable and I will know after my Labor Day week trip to the Oregon coast. Cheers :)

I noticed an uptick in mine too...when I stop using the pedal to make cool noises.

My what did you do post:
Installed a full 50W ham with APRS, TNC, and ipad app to track and auto tune other ham users.
68930496_10219551172313777_2087199237925240832_n.jpg

Got my trailing arms in (going to Slinky/GXOR brand) as the GXOR suspension comes together.
Released the GXOR UCAs
68375926_10107549221127437_1675217453677805568_n.jpg

Also ordered Wilwood big brakes for the front, along with a fresh set of LCA bushings (I tore mine up again hehe).

More big things coming like beefy tie rods that work with our racks (150% stronger), Marlin RCLT, marrack, and an SRT supercharger with intercooler, carbon hood with scoop, and tuned OEM ECU.

Fun times!

Watched thunderstorms developing over the prairie..

EE33D9B1-69A5-487C-B2D9-EC12C9339FA4.jpeg

6BE45BE7-BA0D-474B-ADA2-3873EEB1B523.jpeg

0BE17AA0-2627-4AC5-99B6-D761667F1B78.jpeg

Threw on some fox 2.0 coils and rear shocks today. Gave the truck 2.5 inch in the front and about an inch in the rear to level out. On 265/70/17 bridegstone duellers AT. Rides good, was expecting a more stiffer ride but overall happy with it. Top is before and bottom is after.

IMG_20190817_205606.jpg

IMG_20190817_194507.jpg

IMG_20190817_194620.jpg

Threw on some fox 2.0 coils and rear shocks today. Gave the truck 2.5 inch in the front and about an inch in the rear to level out. On 265/70/17 bridegstone duellers AT. Rides good, was expecting a more stiffer ride but overall happy with it. Top is before and bottom is after.

View attachment 2060995

View attachment 2060996

View attachment 2060998
2.5 F and.1ish R is exactly what I want to go for, when I do. Thanks for photos, that's a good reference! Mine's silver too. 😉

Are the running boards coming off next weekend? It'll blow your.mind what a difference it makes with them off..instant truck vs perfectly reasonable SUV. 🤘😈🤘

2.5 F and.1ish R is exactly what I want to go for, when I do. Thanks for photos, that's a good reference! Mine's silver too. 😉

Are the running boards coming off next weekend? It'll blow your.mind what a difference it makes with them off..instant truck vs perfectly reasonable SUV. 🤘😈🤘

Yeah, I'm looking at the truck again and will redo the rears and give it an extra half to maybe 3/4 extra lift. The running boards I would love to take off, but with my small family, they'll have to stay on for now. When I get more into it, I'll ditch them for sliders in the future 😎

Yeah, I'm looking at the truck again and will redo the rears and give it an extra half to maybe 3/4 extra lift. The running boards I would love to take off, but with my small family, they'll have to stay on for now. When I get more into it, I'll ditch them for sliders in the future 😎
Do you have helper airbags in the rear, or just a lift springs?

Do you have helper airbags in the rear, or just a lift springs?
Still have the stock airbags. Gonna add either more washers or adjust the rear height sensors on the arms to raise it. When the airbags go, I'll add the metal tech spring conversion and either do OME or Icon rear coils when I do the conversion.

Still have the stock airbags. Gonna add either more washers or adjust the rear height sensors on the arms to raise it. When the airbags go, I'll add the metal tech spring conversion and either do OME or Icon rear coils when I do the conversion.
cool, so you're planning for down the road too. 👍

That looks like a spring pre-load front levelling/lift spacer with a fox spring. I guess I'd need to look at those fox lifts more to understand them, I'd be cautious with that much spacer lift, but maybe coupled with the spring it works differently. Is it a whole fox front strut/coilover?

I mainly suggest you look at this stuff if you're going to wheel it and use full suspension travel, if not it's less of a worry. I'm weary of big spacers. I have a small spacer but it doesn't pre-load the spring, mine (researched for ever....) @ only 0.75" mounts on top of the strut. While I see them on tacomas all the time and there are some FJs in my hood with big spacers like that; and they do lift the front, but there are many other considerations when doing a spacer lift.

Last edited:
cool, so you're planning for down the road too. 👍

That looks like a spring pre-load front levelling/lift spacer with a fox spring. I guess I'd need to look at those fox lifts more to understand them, I'd be cautious with that much spacer lift, but maybe coupled with the spring it works differently. Is it a whole fox front strut/coilover?

I mainly suggest you look at this stuff if you're going to wheel it and use full suspension travel, if not it's less of a worry. I'm weary of big spacers. I have a small spacer but it doesn't pre-load the spring, mine mounts on top of the strut. While I see them on tacomas all the time and there are some FJs in my hood with big spacers like that; and they do lift the front, but there are many other considerations when doing a spacer lift.
It's not a spacer, it's just the fox logo with plastic covering part of the spring. No spacers for me lol. It's a fox shock 2.0 coilover and rear shocks. Truck is really going to go on fishing, camping trips and maybe light trails, nothing hard or strenuous.
Added a nut to the ride height sensor and adjusted the height arm, now truck sits in the rear @ 23 inches. Added the rear tow hitch as well today, those blue clips were a major PITA, but got it replaced, torqued and ready to go, but now I need to find a new trim cause I don't want to be taking that trim piece on and off everytime, guess the money pit will never end........oh, did I mentioned that I was going to go pick up some 265/70/17 goodyear duratracs too? They're used, with less than 1000 miles but for $300 bucks, can't go wrong! Maybe plastidipping the wheels to anthracite gray too, hmmmmm......

IMG_20190818_165207.jpg

IMG_20190818_161532.jpg

IMG_20190818_162745.jpg

After replacing the stock oem rear sway bar end links with the Proforged ones, I put on my GXOR tshirt and cruised down the boulevard...then hung my t-shirt on the ladder to take a picture in my drive way! LOL

GXOR_Tshirt.jpg
RearSwayBarEndLinks_04.jpg
RearSwayBarEndLinks_06.jpg

Just completed a full replacement of the audio system. I had previously replaced the HU with a pioneer touchscreen with apple CarPlay but the stock amp (nonML) sucked and has weird crossover cutoffs.

I previously lined the car with sound deadening material and this weekend, I put in a pioneer 5 channel amp under the front PS seat, Hertz 6.5” components in the front doors, disconnected the rear doors for now and a kicker 6.75” sub in the stock subwoofer enclosure.

I would have included pics but everything is hidden but the HU and that’s an old post.

I can now hear everything in the music as it was recorded. It’s amazing how much detail can get lost when the OEM tuning has to protect the crappy paper speakers.

It's not a spacer, it's just the fox logo with plastic covering part of the spring. No spacers for me lol. It's a fox shock 2.0 coilover and rear shocks. Truck is really going to go on fishing, camping trips and maybe light trails, nothing hard or strenuous.
Added a nut to the ride height sensor and adjusted the height arm, now truck sits in the rear @ 23 inches. Added the rear tow hitch as well today, those blue clips were a major PITA, but got it replaced, torqued and ready to go, but now I need to find a new trim cause I don't want to be taking that trim piece on and off everytime, guess the money pit will never end........oh, did I mentioned that I was going to go pick up some 265/70/17 goodyear duratracs too? They're used, with less than 1000 miles but for $300 bucks, can't go wrong! Maybe plastidipping the wheels to anthracite gray too, hmmmmm......

View attachment 2061582

View attachment 2061583

View attachment 2061584
It’s a never ending money pit! Where did you get the trailer hitch? I need one to haul my dirtbike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom