What did you do on your 70 series today? (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I say keep it, but my style is questionable. And the little spots below - how do they work, from where did you source them?

They don't work at all yet! Jason mounted them in the bumper to make sure they would fit, but I haven't wired them up yet. They are the Hella
Micro DE halogen fog kit
. They come with 12v bulbs but I've ordered 24V, but that won't matter to you. I had a set on my 3rd gen 4R and was very pleased with how much wide/low light they put out considering how small they are.

Your floor mats appear to be soiled..... :eek:

You are right, they are. Worst day ever. Might as well get rid of it, keep a watch on the classifieds, fire sale ad coming up soon!

I really like that wheel and tire combo. Which wheels are you running? I assume the 295/75/16 BFG AT in you sig is the tire...

Thanks!

Those are OEM 16x6 rims from a Prado, and 255/85/16 BFG MTs. No spacers required, but after wheeling the heck out of it the last few weeks I'll be getting spacers just to widen the stance a bit to make the truck more stable. The extra 2-3" of track width should help a good bit.

243.JPG

I really like that tire/wheel combo. Too bad BFG has disco'd those tires :crybaby:

They don't work at all yet! Jason mounted them in the bumper to make sure they would fit, but I haven't wired them up yet. They are the Hella
Micro DE halogen fog kit
. They come with 12v bulbs but I've ordered 24V, but that won't matter to you. I had a set on my 3rd gen 4R and was very pleased with how much wide/low light they put out considering how small they are.

You are right, they are. Worst day ever. Might as well get rid of it, keep a watch on the classifieds, fire sale ad coming up soon!
Great lites, Ben. I'd keep the rig - wash/polish/drive it and all is good :)

PS only 6 of these left.... ;)

upload_2015-4-3_11-33-11.png

You gotta quit talking to my woman :)

:beer:

Bad news: my rear floor mat is still soiled.

Good news: was able to knock a few small things off the list: oil change, tune the CB radio and order up an LED interior light setup.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428179213.302425.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428179199.185157.jpg

Bad news: my rear floor mat is still soiled.

Good news: was able to knock a few small things off the list: oil change, tune the CB radio and order up an LED interior light setup.
Your priorities are well ordered.

Or this one ....
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1428241550.553010.jpg

Whose add-a-leafs? I have the ARB/OME heavy kit and that still isn't enough. I'm going to have to take a leaf out of the front or find something a bit stiffer/heavier duty for the rear.

She's sagging a bit in the back when fully loaded, and that is before I build a drawer system and put the fridge in the back:

555.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom