What did you do on your 70 series today? (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got a new fuel tank cover today. It seems that the sizing was quite successful.

IMG_20200922_104553.jpg

IMG_20200922_164644.jpg

IMG_20200922_163843.jpg

But, do I paint it black or leave it bright?

I believe Equipt worked them pretty hard to get them to make those.

I used one of these on my 200. It fit a 35 (barely). Decent quality, zipper needed a little lubing after a few days in Moab though.

Joey Pack Tire Cover
boomerang-joey-pack_0.jpg
The Escape Gear version also takes some effort to install and fits very tightly however I prefer that over a lose fitting cover.

I am looking for a high quality (non-vinyl) White tire cover.
let me know if you have seen such a thing for sale.

I am looking for a high quality (non-vinyl) White tire cover.
let me know if you have seen such a thing for sale.

Get the Escape Gear tan cover and let it sit in the sun for 6 months.

Interesting side note ..... We were told that Escape Gear didn’t make a tire cover for a 35” tire so I guess we were the
“launch customer” because they do now.

I had an Escape Gear 35" cover on my HDJ81 for two years so.... ;)

BentonXmas-46.jpg

Last edited:
Got my Drifta Gullwings in, my new OEM oak floor matting, a bunch of prep materials (6 pints of Master Series), and two rolls of mass loaded vinyl. It's time to gut the Troopy and start the build-out.

Is that an Escape Gear product?

Yep. It is. You don't have to have the logo on the product if you order direct from them. I have the same one in tan on my 75. Ordered it on a Monday, it was at my door in New Mexico on Friday. DHL ships fast from ZA.

Chama-39.jpg

Yep. It is. You don't have to have the logo on the product if you order direct from them. I have the same one in tan on my 75. Ordered it on a Monday, it was at my door in New Mexico on Friday. DHL ships fast from ZA.

View attachment 2444045
Strange, Equip lead me to believe a 35” tire cover wasn’t available until recently. Oh well, it’s supposedly on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom