What did you do on your 70 series today? (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1HDT´s 300 clutch on my BJ70´s h55
adaptor being finished soon
clutch.jpg

How many of those do you have left on hand? I think I'm over LXXIV's dark grey 15"ers

How many of those do you have left on hand? I think I'm over LXXIV's dark grey 15"ers

Plenty, and I'd do some trade-in action but the shipping might not be worth it?

Made a point to run the troopy hard for the first time today. Probably burned off so much carbon build up. Took a few slushy snow laps then headed back down. It performed great the whole time. Bummed there was no snow on the roads though to test 4High and see how the ST Maxx's gripped. Next time.

TroopyatMeadows-1.jpg

Almost forgot to mention I pulled up next to a nissan skyline at a stoplight on the way home and honked to get his attention.... we had a good laugh with each other for both being RHD.

Last edited:
I'having the front diff service ,rebuild and i saw this at the left side..is it possible it?

κενο ιμιαξονιου.jpg

Went to Lone Star roundup yesterday and did one pass on the amateur trail. Lots of nice cruisers there and now I am able to put some faces to some of the user names here. My A/C compressor froze up just as I rolled into the town near the roundup. Fortunately I was able to roll up the flaps on the soft top and enjoy natural a/c on the highway back home today.

IMG_0672_zpsbh9hxpyz.jpg

IMG_0676_zpscxf8ywat.jpg

Went to Lone Star roundup yesterday and did one pass on the amateur trail. Lots of nice cruisers there and now I am able to put some faces to some of the user names here. My A/C compressor froze up just as I rolled into the town near the roundup. Fortunately I was able to roll up the flaps on the soft top and enjoy natural a/c on the highway back home today.

IMG_0672_zpsbh9hxpyz.jpg

IMG_0676_zpscxf8ywat.jpg
how much extra noise was it?

how much extra noise was it?

It wasn't too bad. The rear section (C pillar?) by the rear doors tends to flap a little bit which creates the extra noise in my case when I got on the interstate at a higher speed than I usually drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom