What did you do on your 70 series today? (30 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
View attachment 1425178 View attachment 1425179 Upgraded to LED bulbs in the instrument cluster. Don't really like the "effect" but I do like the increase in brightness.
Bought the bulbs on Amazon. Everbright 20 pack green T10.
I'll see your "bright" and raise you one. :)

Ny first and most beloved car is my MGB.
I am used to dim and faulty dash illumination.

THAT is pretty close to eye searing!
The photo is a little deceiving. The lights are indeed a tad bright but not as bright as depicted by the "close up" photo.
:)

Ordered my sliders from Jason at Cruisin Off Road in Canada. Guys makes a mean slider. :) And supporting a small business is at the top of my list when making significant investments. Great communication as always and a quality product.

These will arrive just in time for Rubithon 2017 in July. :)

Ordered my sliders from Jason at Cruisin Off Road in Canada. Guys makes a mean slider. :) And supporting a small business is at the top of my list when making significant investments. Great communication as always and a quality product.

For the love of everything holy please take a picture of how this mounts to account for the drivers side exhaust being all in the way

For the love of everything holy please take a picture of how this mounts to account for the drivers side exhaust being all in the way

Wilco. No stock exhaust here and if there is interference, that's why I own grinders and welders. :)

These will be welded to the frame. I have never been happy with ubolt style sliders holding up 2 ton vehicle using them to pivot the entire truck on and around rocks.

Wilco. No stock exhaust here and if there is interference, that's why I own grinders and welders. :)

These will be welded to the frame. I have never been happy with ubolt style sliders holding up 2 ton vehicle using them to pivot the entire truck on and around rocks.

Agreed on that, just not looking forward to rerouting exhaust. I forget if yours is 1hz, i think not, does it still exit drivers and go along frame to cross under? Pics anyway would help :)

Beno has a 3B with a turbo added.

Two VDJ78s, a VDJ76 and VDJ79 dual cab. All 4 are intercooled V8s.

Sadness, the search continues, or just bite the bullet and re route exhaust, maybe upgrade headers while im at it....

3897075609_469e75e597_z.jpg

My 74 has what I believe are jason's first 70 series sliders on it. My truck still had a stock exhaust then.. no clearance problems.
3933733506_b6020cb521_z.jpg

Beno, you won't be disappointed. And FWIW, these sliders have been on my truck since 2009 and have paid for themselves so many times over. Sliders, and more importantly - rockers - are still in great shape. They are rock solid.

The Cruisin' Off Road almost full meal deal; rear bumper, sliders, skid plates.
8164931909_3de42c541a_z.jpg

I've installed a handful of COR's 7x Sliders, all were a direct fit with the exception of the BJ71, we had to remove and modify one leg. Great sliders!

I found this random photo on the internet showing the @Cruisin sliders. This photo provides a rarely seen view of the slider mounting method and a rarely used rigging technique using the sliders as strap attachment points :)

474.JPG

^^Well at least he's at the top of that hill still.

You taking the 70 on Rubithon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom