What are you working on? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've been in a few places where management dug themselves a serious hole and then wondered why everyone was leaving...

I’ve assembled a pile of parts and boxes and am taking the 40 to @dci blair tomorrow to let him work his magic on it!

F437CBEC-C538-4631-9424-3B5F5B46EE21.jpeg

Helped a friend clear an access trail around some acreage he bought. Decided it would be fun to take the truck around and all was good except for a piece of old fencing nobody saw until it snagged the snorkel. Guess these things aren't indestructible.
20190624_080426[1].jpg

I'm sorry to hear that. I've been in a few places where management dug themselves a serious hole and then wondered why everyone was leaving...
I currently work at one of them.

Been there too - I was the third person to leave a 15 person company in a week a few years back - I was one of their scientists, they also lost their main software programmer and a marketing person. When his chief scientist and “golden boy” (and employee #4) threatened to quit two weeks later he basically got to rewrite the company policies and write his own paycheck in order to stop the bleeding. I don’t think any amount of money would have kept me there though.

Here’s to greener pastures for everyone, hopefully.

I didn't make it back out to take photos when it was all said and done, but here are two from when it was on the lift.

Your brutally honest feedback is welcome!

The only concern I have is that I did not have a skid plate installed at the time of install. The pipe hangs down about 3/4" below the bottom of the frame so I will likely need to add spacers and longer bolts when installing the skid that @shmukster has agreed to sell me.

206.JPG

207.JPG

Looking good Gary.

Gary, how of you like those MT/Rs. I’m looking at a new size they are making that will be perfect for my truck. 275/80/17. Found a set of 17” sequoia wheels on Craigslist.

I like the, hard to tell how loud they are in a 40 that's just loud everywhere. But they seem to be great on the road and for the limited wheeling I do anymore they've been fine.

Ready for the blacks at CMCC!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom