What are you working on? (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spent most of day cleaning up a corner of the garage that had become a catch all cluttered mess. Then got all the engines and heads in another corner.
Looking to get serious with the frame swap on the 60 in the spring. So I need to make some room to get the frame in the garage.

20181215_131718.jpg

It’s a lot of filler but it was indeed a lot of big dents!

It’s a 18 yr old truck that’ll continue to be used (by a new owner hopefully!) so we weren’t chasing perfection.

Did the 9011 headlight mod in the white Cruiser. Makes a difference and can see much better now. Also picked up new hatch and hood struts for Cruiser and LX, hatch struts were assembled backwards (that is why you read the reviews on Amazon), so new ones are on the way.

It appears the PO removed the fan clutch on the white cruiser, so I need to look into getting that soon I suppose. Dodged a bullet early this week when the wife's XC90 wouldn't start after she stopped for coffee on her way to work. Dropped off the LX for her and put a new battery in her ride. She was hell bent on getting a new truck and came home saying how much she liked driving the LX ... hmmm :cool:

Decided to do a repaint as well.
The original choice of color was a poor one. It fades horribly...which isnt terrible...it was originally white.
It's what appears to be mold that irritates me.
So tan bed liner it is...I also seem to have sorted out the runs.
I also dug out the doors that came with this tub, and am going to freshen them up.

20181224_083234.jpg

“Minor project”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom