VMJ73 Resto-Not (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I dunno, maybe they know you got a LHD from previous orders.... I didn't have any problems.
Apparently they were so available it was an "instant checkout" so they've been sitting there for payment since last week.

Wondering if you still need some? would have to place the order like now, considering how long they have been pending payment.
View attachment 1398399

Great loooking truck!!

I have had many orders process instantly at Amayama and then come back as canceled, delayed, etc etc. UAE parts often show stock on the shelf so the order processes instanly. When parts go to get pulled for your order they are not there so this can delay or cancel things. I got one order right now that is pending approval for three weeks, very rare and hard to come by part is why.

Their shipping costs have gone up a lot in the last year or two but I am seeing that across the board from all overseas suppliers.

Robert handles Japan orders, Asher and another guy handle UAE orders. I get responses from these guys very quickly, even if I am asking very detailed questions. Also just an FYI, Amayama offers 10% discount if you maintain $1500 a month in purchases and 15% if you maintain $2500 a month. For an enthusiast that is not likely but for a vendor buying a lot every month you can get great pricing.

Cheers

In post 410 I just noticed your fold over wiper arms. Did they come with the truck?
Can these still be purchased I wonder? I went full convertible this summer and would have
liked the fold over arms as opposed to having to remove the wipers when I put the
windshield down. My truck too, is LHD

I got mine from @beno awhile back along with new wiper blades.

I have the larger cover of the two that are being shown earlier in this thread (for the windshield hinges). I often wondered if mine was OEM or not.

In post 410 I just noticed your fold over wiper arms. Did they come with the truck?
Can these still be purchased?

Yes and yes.

Probably wrong, but thought all came 73s came equipped with the fold flat wipers but mine originated from Portugal, which appears were equipped with FST features that other FRP markets were not (i.e. roll bar, removable door tops).

Second the @beno suggestion, if you want the correct supersede within the next 12 Months with a single point of contact.

yea...weird...got some inexplicable stirring

At least I'm not alone.....

I have the larger cover of the two that are being shown earlier in this thread (for the windshield hinges). I often wondered if mine was OEM or not.

OE supersede.

They bugged the hell out of me for about a month, but used to them now.

Day late and $10 short, to whomever it was these pics were promised, but finally complete and hoping whomever needed sees post.

C2E43FF1-B152-468D-AB64-EF38C8D60D6E.jpeg
659193D6-BBDE-4EA3-A39C-9702FCB26BE7.jpeg
798B0193-CA2E-4AE0-AF47-4BB82E32A8B0.jpeg
2AD9E614-F4A7-4013-B884-3E860C998832.jpeg

Wow that top is clean who made that ?

When do I pick it up? Same time as the Troopy?

Don't make any threats ,4 troopies on the way if you want one.......now don't tell me you really wanted a mwb 73.......2 of those in the works also ;)

Wow that top is clean who made that ?

Uhhhhh.....you did!!

Local cleaned up the cut and sprayed and turned out good (in pics. Haven’t seen in awhile, even though 15 miles away).

4 troopies on the way if you want one.......

If any command rear sliding glass, lemme know.

Houses eat cash and 500000000 times the rate Cruisers do, and relegated to solid glass and AC in my Troopy.

Uhhhhh.....you did!!

Local cleaned up the cut and sprayed and turned out good (in pics. Haven’t seen in awhile, even though 15 miles away).

If any command rear sliding glass, lemme know.

Houses eat cash and 500000000 times the rate Cruisers do, and relegated to solid glass and AC in my Troopy.

Well your local cleaned up the cuts pretty nice,I have a few more sets of the sliding glass but if I run out I will give you a shout,need to get out there and see that house anyways ;)

need to get out there and see that house anyways ;)

Officially ‘breaking ground’ today, once pier truck shows up.

Like Cruisers, wife, life.....everything takes a backseat to work and it’s been unrelenting in nature.

Wasn’t it you that found a quantity of the FRP plates/plugs?

I seem to have misplaced all previously sourced.

Officially ‘breaking ground’ today, once pier truck shows up.

Like Cruisers, wife, life.....everything takes a backseat to work and it’s been unrelenting in nature.

Wasn’t it you that found a quantity of the FRP plates/plugs?

I seem to have misplaced all previously sourced.

I have a few around ,let me take a look in the shop when I get back from Europe.

I have a few around ,let me take a look in the shop when I get back from Europe.

While you’re abroad, a wish list:

BJ42 H55F or top plate and rear cross
Or H55F rear mount in new or like new condition. (Dallas)

Junk H15XF (literally trashed, as long as case is useable for mock up) or cheap of same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom