Builds Utah LX470 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm starting a build thread for my LX470. I bought it from the third owner, who bought it from his father in law, who bought it from his business partner, who bought it new for his wife to drive. It is completely stock, except for an after-market rear DVD. 172k miles. Minimal rust underneath. The timing belt has *gulp* never been replaced. The body has some dings and scrapes, but I don't mind that at all as it just adds character. The interior is in great shape, with the exception of one small tear on the passenger side front seat.

This will be the family hauler.

Day 1:

20180606_112024.jpg

20180606_205501.jpg

20180606_205505.jpg

20180606_205511.jpg

20180606_205520.jpg

Timing belt and fuel pump replaced - Check!

Fluids flushed - Check!

New tires - Check!

Up next?

Considering fabricating a Satoshi grille.

Need to replace or re-foam the speakers. They are blown and sound awful. Right now the base is turned to -5.

WeatherTech FloorLiners?

Nice, You are one of three that I know of in the Salt Lake area with the same color LX. Look forward to seeing it around town and also what you do with it!

Timing belt and fuel pump replaced - Check!

Fluids flushed - Check!

New tires - Check!

Up next?

Considering fabricating a Satoshi grille.

Need to replace or re-foam the speakers. They are blown and sound awful. Right now the base is turned to -5.

WeatherTech FloorLiners?

Don't forget to change out the Heater T's!

It's nice seeing another grey interior 100, haha. If the speakers aren't blown, refoam them. Don't forget the change the heater t's.

Here is a pretty simple one...

For some reason, the previous owner removed the dead pedal. Bought one off ebay for $24 including shipping and threw it in there today. Cheap trim to fit weather tech floor mats cost me $25 at Costco for front and backs and they match the gray interior nicely.

20180813_153255.jpg

20180813_153913.jpg
20180813_153910.jpg

Looks great, love the color.

Nice rig and "minimal rust" to boot!

Nice truck, love the color! I'll keep an eye out for you.

Here's mine...also in Utah.

IMG_7075 2.JPG

Looks very clean....get that timing belt replaced ASAP along with the heater T's.
Timing belt was the first thing I did. Still need to do the heater T's. Is it an expensive job? I don't have the time to do it myself right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom