USB Port also shows alternator voltage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
20231117_183148.jpg

20231117_183622.jpg

20231117_183625.jpg

I have several water "resistant" versions, my latest has a built in off switch and the USB C port. I have several WR lighted toggle switches too. I just bought a Starrett carbide 1 1/8" hole saw bit for $25

I just bought a Starrett carbide 1 1/8" hole saw bit for $25
OMG!! To use on the dash!?

J/K, I bought a bluetooth stereo that is 1-1/8” but haven’t been able to bring myself to drill the hole in the dash.

NVX XUBT4 Universal Marine Grade Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver & Controller for Boats/Cars/ATV https://a.co/d/jjEmP1y

IMG_2225.jpeg

I'm like the 8th owner of my 72, so I can blame everything on the 7 PO's despite my having been the caretaker for the last 40 years.

I made a power pack for my 4 wheeler out of a plastic container. Even tho I kept it covered execpt while riding, the plastic has rotted after only a few years. I bought stainless steel bento boxes from Amoron to make a new power center. That's why I scored the Starrett bit to drill the 7 holes for the ports and switches in the new pack. But I should install one of those ports in Elsie and my F150 too. At this rate the drill bit will be a buck a hole soon enough.

I was amazed the Starrett bit was only $25 USA, USA, USA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom