Two options: stock or modded (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crick60

Mr Crick
Threads
This bloke knows.

Sorry for the no 60 content but I'm sure there with be few complaints.

I just stumbled upon this while looking for RC stuff, needless to say I don't want any RC anymore and also I'm sure many of you have seen this before so for you WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!

... and also I'm sure many of you have seen this before so for you WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!

Oh, you see loads of 'em down in Manhattan...pretty much an open secret, Crick...except they're yellow...but drive pretty much the same...

race car engine in a cage..

tread lightly is something those guys don't understand...

One side of me says yep you're right this is not a good advertisement for the tread lightly principles but the other side of me scream hell FARK yeah! So long as it's in a comp arena on private land, also I wasn't real keen on the spectator involvement or proximity. Then again I really hate being the fun police...FML.

Southern Rock Bouncers. The only thing they have down there are private parks, so Tread Lightly goes out the window. Crick, check out madram11 on the youtubes he has lots of video

i'm not the land use police...but good sense does not stop at the border of public vs. private land.

Dumb IMO, gratuitous aggression. That and I couldn't afford one anyhow.

Yeah definitely not my thing and private land or not still makes me cringe that they are destroying things like that.
As an avid mtb'r I have to fight for the lands that we ride on and I guarantee these guys do not "ALWAYS" stay in these areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom