Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So officially where is the next meet up since there was discussion on moving it to the Catalina location? This will be my first meeting with you guys. Gotta get my shirt!

August meeting:

When: Friday the 9th

Where: In-and-Out at the NE corner of Broadway/Kolb

Time: 7pm until ?

Anybody got a topic they'd like to discuss or show off any mods that other owners would be interested in? I'd show off my rear air, but since I haven't figured it out yet, I'll have to pass.:bang:

If anyone has a 40, I could talk about why you want to keep all the old accessories / manifolds when you swap a 2F into a truck that had an F, or a 1.5F Motor...

But most of you guys have 60s / 80s / 100s....

Rex - if anyone is interested - bring some of those cool flashlights, so I can show you what I'm talking about...

Chuck

August Meeting - Eastside (9 August)

We had a good turnout, with a lot of nice folks!

My pictures are considered "artsy" (because they came out so bad). I wish I had taken them earlier (when there was more light).

Ben and Chuck's 40's

IMG-20130809-00861_sm.JPG

Scott's 80

IMG-20130809-00868_sm.JPG

Matt's 5.7 Vortec in a FJ-60 Chassis

IMG-20130809-00869_sm.JPG

Rex and Rita - thanks for coordinating this. Next time I want to sample a cup of that coffee!

Yogi & Rachael (4Runner), Glenn and his wife (FJ-60) were also in attendance. 7 Trucks total.

Chuck

Last edited:
Since someone :)o) forgot their camera, my cell-phone pics can't even be considered artsy, but here they are anyway. Thanks Ben for providing the prop for the obligatory snorkel shot.

2-40's
1-60
1-62
2-80's
1-4Runner

Thanks all for showing up, see you on the 24th!

CSC1.1.jpg

CSC3.1.jpg

CSC10.jpg

CSC4.1.jpg

CSC11.jpg

PS> Got the running lights / side market lights on my 40 working again.... Blown fuse.

BUT... There is likely something else going on that CAUSED it to blow, so I'll have to keep my eye on it. Thanks, Glenn for warning me.

Chuck

Was really nice meeting all you guys. Nice meeting fellow cruiser guys like myself. And I finally made a IH8MUD account. :cheers:

Wish I could but I will be in Oregon. But count me in for the next run! Quick question, how do I upload pic's on a post and how do I upload a pic as my Avatar. Cant seem to figure it out here!

X2 nice looking 40.

If I recall, check into buying a silver membership (it's only $20 and supports this site), and gives you unlimited pics. Avi will be in user account, pics posted in a thread need to go into the go advanced reply and under manage attachments.

Thanks Splitshot! I found out that i have to post 10 times before i can post pictures and have an avatar according to IH8MUD rules. Should of read that all first! Thanks for the advice!

Can you tell me when and where the next meeting will be? I would like to attend.

Thanks Splitshot! I found out that i have to post 10 times before i can post pictures and have an avatar according to IH8MUD rules. Should of read that all first! Thanks for the advice!

Anytime, yours is a '69 right?

Can you tell me when and where the next meeting will be? I would like to attend.

Last time I saw that fine 40 was at Tim Hill's, would like to thoroughly check it out. Looks like Friday Sept. 13.

http://www.copperstatecruisers.com/csc-calendar.html

September Meeting-Note Location Change

September Meeting

This Friday, yes it's the 13th...

Given the lack of parking pace at the Sonic on Broadway, let's try the one on Grant, where there is plenty of parking in the warehouse lots next door.

Sonic Drive In
1001 W. Grant Rd.

7:00pm until ?

Sonic Grant Rd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom