Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’d say outdoor like Freddy’s.
I run the monthly Toyota meet there. It gives a good variety of places to eat like Freddy’s, Popeyes, that sub place and a few others. Outdoors will allow distance and decrease Covid chances.
if you do it for dinner I should be able to make it too.

I’d say outdoor like Freddy’s.
I run the monthly Toyota meet there. It gives a good variety of places to eat like Freddy’s, Popeyes, that sub place and a few others. Outdoors will allow distance and decrease Covid chances.
if you do it for dinner I should be able to make it too.
Sounds good. I like those talking points.

So, unless anyone disagrees, let's call it 6:00pm Friday, June 26th at Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers at River and Orange Grove. We can locate in the row shown in the red box, so as to be more central to the other eateries and not occupy anyone's parking.

Last item for decision is, do we care to have and agenda, or just let it be what it will be? I am happy to lead a "meeting" or we can just eat, drool, and BS about our rigs.

1592501836039.png

Oh yeah, @yotadude520, I will finally be driving the 80 to a meet, and with the new Ron Davis radiator and improved shroud, it now stays cool.

Oh yeah, @yotadude520, I will finally be driving the 80 to a meet, and with the new Ron Davis radiator and improved shroud, it now stays cool.

About time! I'll be bringing mine too and I just finished my A/C install so she's staying cool too!

Friendly reminder about the Tucson meet up in the Freddy's parking lot on Orange Grove and Thornydale at 6:00pm. Gunna be hot, so we can eek back a bit if desired. Otherwise, see you there.

Jason

Shoot, my rig won't be driveable until Sunday (I hope). Replacing brake booster and the DS engine mount I destroyed last week, starting tomorrow morning (last night I had intermediate steering shaft out to replace the firewall seal, will be interesting to see how far off-center I am now. :meh:

I might have to call out of this one. Driving the cruiser when it’s over 100* is a little sticky. Lol
Yet not impossible. Driving with out wheels or brakes that is a whole other monster.

Hey everyone! I got some urgent work stuff that needs to get done so it's looking like I'm sitting this one out. @ARJMN I'll pm you my address and catch you Sunday!

Hello all. It was a hot one for the Meetup. @D_Web @drenmaster and I were the sun of the group. It was great just to get out and be somewhere other than home. Looking forward to cooling temps for future meets. Might put off until temps are under 100....

Sorry I missed the meet up. Got my 62 back from OLC4x4 in Sonoita on Saturday. Will keep my eye open for news of a July meet.

Thanks to those who showed up at the meet! As discussed I would like to get the Tucson group more organized to where we have similar resources as the Phoenix group and a regular meet going. In the past every other month seemed to work well with a run on the off month of a meeting. I will get in contact with jack furrier/desert rat and see if they would be interested in hosting the group and possibly providing discounts on services should we, as a group, provide some loyalty. Also here is the site Mark mentioned for the OEM parts. PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World

View attachment 2319152

View attachment 2319153

Hey! Count me in when we arrive on our move date in November. I'd love to be active in Tucson and help out.

Hey! Count me in when we arrive on our move date in November. I'd love to be active in Tucson and help out.
Happy to have the help and enthusiasm.

Hi Tucson
The last official meetup was June 26. It’s not long until the July meet should be. Do you all want to do one?
I'm down. I am going to be at the car show this Saturday at freddy's on north Oracle in oro valley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom