Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll try to remember to come over. I wonder if they’ll have it with all the Covid stuff?
They put it on Facebook on Thursday this week. I think social distancing, masks, etc will be fine

Hi Tucson
The last official meetup was June 26. It’s not long until the July meet should be. Do you all want to do one?
I would like to come out to Tucson meeting soon. Have a few recent FZJ-80 maintenance war stories to tell.

Yes where and when, although, tonight and tomorrow i have the kids hockey games to go to

Saturday's work for me (especially on the NW side). Need to finish grind welds and waiting for the paint to dry this weekend....
Keep Saturday going, I will make one sooner than later.

I'm going to try and make it in my white 89FJ62. Do you know if they park like cars together or just park anywhere??
Parking is in between freddy's and the school people try to park together but it is also kindof a free for all

I guess we can try to leave room for other cruisers. Whom ever gets there first can find a spot they fits a few vehicles.
See you guys tonight. What time again?
The whole of the car show is from 2-5 which is when I'll be there. But i don't have to leave at that time.

I am coming out. Little earlier than so thought but ok

Post pics, :hmm:

FB_IMG_1595723712307.jpg
IMG_20200725_173227_252.jpg
20200725_160649.jpg
20200725_160054.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom