Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jonathan,

Thank you for taking lead on organizing meetups. I look forward to the next one, after the restrictions lift of course. I too and watching the heat coming our way. I am working to install a custom radiator in my 80 to cope with summer temps. I think the summer months are going to be a great opportunity for us the head north and meet some of the Flagstaff area folks. I am happy to set up a few runs. I have a Sedona/Flagstaff/North Rim run penciled in, as well as a Utah/Colorado week long one. I will share more details when the time draws nearer.

Also, I am curious if we can get enough interest in a meet up via HAM radio. It came up a while back and I would be happy to wrangle @D_Web into helping me(him) set it up. There should be enough of us with our technician licence to have a quorum. Sound off if you would be interested.

Jason

I’m sure Greg would be up for a HAM radio meeting, he’s all about that.

😄 Hope everyone is well, recently did some work on the 60 in hopes of getting out more. Just rolled over 300k in the 80 driving it for work. Looking forward to future meet ups.

SHAMELESS PLUG.........classic cruize is happening this weekend in Florence ( with social distancing protocols in place) 89 and older toyota 4x4

Anyone interested in doing a meetup at Serial Grillers off river/la cholla?

I'd be down to grab some grub to go and have some socially distant parking lot hang time. I'm always looking for an excuse to drop the tailgate and chill!

Thanks for the prompt, @Wilma83 !

I'm down but Uma can't come, she is undergoing a rear end lift and new brakes for the front.

Finally get a day off. I would like to meet for lunch but not the run

Sounds like a plan! Thanks for initiating, @Wilma83 !

See y'all soon.

Let’s plan a lunch meetup, noon on 5/25 at the Serial Grillers off river/la cholla. I will be there in my 60.
I may try to make this.

I'll be there - trying to get back into the scene...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom