Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, everybody. I live in Tucson and recently acquired my LC back in October. I've never been to a meet or anything like that so I'm not sure how it works. Can I show up and introduce myself? Is there a club form to fill out, or something similar?

A little bit about my LC: It's an 01. It needed brakes. I re-painted the roof rails, replaced some broken parts, adjusted the torsion bars, and a few other minor things. Other than that it's stock.

Thanks!

jake

Just show up. Here is the application, if you complete it and pay before Friday, I will bring the t-shirt and sticker with me to the meet up.

Application

Steve

Hi, everybody. I live in Tucson and recently acquired my LC back in October. I've never been to a meet or anything like that so I'm not sure how it works. Can I show up and introduce myself? Is there a club form to fill out, or something similar?

A little bit about my LC: It's an 01. It needed brakes. I re-painted the roof rails, replaced some broken parts, adjusted the torsion bars, and a few other minor things. Other than that it's stock.

Thanks!

jake

Jake,

Welcome to the sickness that is LC ownership. Come on out and introduce yourself at the meeting. You can join the Copper State Cruisers by going to the website: Application

Brice, Tina, Alvis and I will be coming down for the meeting this Saturday. In addition to delivering Trasharoo bags to those who have already requested them we will possibly have an additional few for sale. I will also have club logo t-shirts available for purchase in yellow and dark gray both long sleeve and short.

There will also be a Tucson exclusive raffle, must be present to buy tickets at $5.00 each, of a ARB snatch strap. We are selling a limit of 25 tickets and once these are sold, Jason ( @ARJMN ) will do the drawing to determine the winner, it may take a second meeting to sell all 25 tickets, we will see as many people buy more than one ticket. We are also doing similar drawing of the month (DOTM) at the Phoenix meeting as well as working out a new process for online raffles.

471CE654-30AC-48BC-8100-29C0F8171CFF.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday.

Last edited:
Brice, Tina, Alvis and I will be coming down for the meeting this Saturday. In addition to delivering Trasharoo bags to those who have already requested them we will possibly have an additional few for sale. I will also have club logo t-shirts available for purchase in yellow and dark gray both long sleeve and short.

There will also be a Tucson exclusive raffle, must be present to buy tickets at $5.00 each, of a ARB snatch strap. We are selling a limit of 25 tickets and once these are sold, Jason ( @ARJMN ) will do the drawing to determine the winner, it may take a second meeting to sell all 25 tickets, we will see as many people buy more than one ticket. We are also doing similar drawing of the month (DOTM) at the Phoenix meeting as well as working out a new process for online raffles.

View attachment 1876260

Looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday.
Steve, If you have an extra Trasharoo please set 1 aside for me. See you Saturday

I might be able to make it - I should be back from the Barret Jackson car show around 5:30-6!

If anything I might just be late - hope that's no biggie!

Very fun to meet new faces, see some very cool diesel cruisers and completed the raffle for the ARB snatch strap. Thanks to Jason and Makela for helping coordinate the first Tucson meeting of 2019.

Great to see all those that joined us last night at Barrio Brewing Co. Big thanks to Steve, Brice, Tina, and Alvis for making the drive down from Phoenix. If you still have a Trasharoo to be picked up, Brice will have them at the Phoenix meeting next Friday.

Minutes from the meeting:

CSC Tucson 1/12/19

Agenda:
  • Welcome to new members and new rigs
New faces include Mark(@drenmaster ), Dan(@mtn biker ), and Matt(@MattmustoAZ ), and Amaya(Edgar's little girl)
  • Trail/ Build Reports
Steve gave the report on the New Year's Eve to New Year's Day run which sounded like it got a bit slick and frosty, but fun nonetheless.
  • Upcoming Events
The Annual Presidents Day trip is just around the corner, and should be a killer one this year being in Southern Utah. If you have never been to that area, it is flat awesome. I'll be there and hope to see many others join in. It was mentioned that we could have around 15 rigs, so it'll be a good time.

• For Sale/Cool Stuff/Random Club News
Nothing new here other than some great Japanese spec cruisers showing up and leaving with ample drool marks.

• DOTM: ARB 17500 Snatch Strap
25 tickets were sold at $5 each and all were spoken for at the meeting.
1 Jason @ARJMN
2 Mark @drenmaster
3 Brice @brices123
4 Steve @Saddletramp
5 Dan @mtn biker
6 Dave @ollanik
7 Mark @drenmaster
8 Edgar @Garrissey
9 Steve @Saddletramp
10 Jason @ARJMN
11 Dave @ollanik
12 Ben @D_Web
13 Brice @brices123
14 Steve @Saddletramp
15 Jason @ARJMN
16 Edgar @Garrissey
17 Tina @brices123
18 Ben @D_Web
19 Alvis @Cruddz
20 Matt @MattmustoAZ
21 Tina @brices123
22 Steve @Saddletramp
23 Dave @ollanik
24 Ben @D_Web
25 Jason @ARJMN

Winning number as drawn by the birthday girl at the neighboring table.......................#3 Brice and Tina!!!!!

Congrats Brice and Tina on winning the strap.

We will have another DOTM at the next Tucson meeting, and there is a DOTM for the soft shackles at the Phoenix meeting next Friday.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL WHO JOINED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom