Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time to get March on the board to maximize attendance! The 2nd, 9th, and 30th are open for us, any interest in making this a day run meeting? Other dates in March are open too if there are suggestions.

I'd be down for a day run! Have we decided on a date yet?

I will be out of town March 30th so couldn't go then.

I would like to encourage a Tucson-led run in March :)

So 9th is looking better than the 2nd, plus the 2nd is this weekend that's short notice! Where were you guys thinking of doing a run?

The Patagonia Ghost Town loop is a great easy run and we could even add on camping and more challenging side excursions after....Ben and I did this trail last fall and it was awesome. The 9th and 10th would be perfect....weather should be amazing as well.

Im down for a run on the 9th.. just need to work on my cruiser. Floor board gromet is kicking my ass right now. And i am down for camping as well

we could do Ballota ranch/ castle rock on the 9th. those are the only real trails I have done. although Patagonia ghost town loop sounds cool

Chiva Falls should be flowing. :hmm:

The Patagonia Ghost Town loop is a great easy run and we could even add on camping and more challenging side excursions after....Ben and I did this trail last fall and it was awesome. The 9th and 10th would be perfect....weather should be amazing as well.

You mind throwing up some pictures of the trail? I've never done it before.

My cruiser is good to go. What are the plans for the 9th? I don't think ill be able to swing camping but a trail run sounds great.

I have another ARB Snatch Strap to raffle at the meeting as well. Same deal 25 tickets, $5 each.

Does anyone want to take lead on the run? Also, what about a post run refreshment venue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom