Trasharoo Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

will these be available by Christmas? or by the meeting on Friday?

will these be available by Christmas? or by the meeting on Friday?
Trasharoo is still waiting on the black & green bags to come in. Cost wise, it does not make sense for me to run only some of the bags. Once I get the black & green bags they will be to the embroiderer. It should only take them a few days.

So to answer your question: By the meeting on Friday - No. By the Christmas party and in time for Christmas - Yes.

Last edited:
Trasharoo is still waiting on the black & green bags to come in. Cost wise, it does not make sense for me to run only some of the bags. Once I get the black & green bags they will be to the embroiderer. It should only take them a few days.

So to answer your question: But the meeting on Friday - No. By the Christmas party and in time for Christmas - Yes.
thanks very much for the update brices123 !

Update!!

The last of the bags have shipped and will be at my office on Monday. They will head to the embroiderer on Monday or Tuesday. They need 7 days to complete, so. . . I should have them back around the 1st of December (the Thanksgiving holiday will make everything take longer.)

I will post up over the weekend the commitments I have received and then go from there.

Thank you.

Bags are done. I will post photos tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience.

Any that haven't been spoken for?

Here are the photos of the finished bags.

Camo.jpg

Green.jpg

Tan.jpg

Pm inbound

I will take a tan if still available. I am in TUS so I may need shipping. Terry

Or I may be able to pick up on Sunday 12/9......

Last edited:
Here is the list I have:
@TheDesertRat - Tan
@Kruiser Kat - Tan
@cruiserboy14 - Tan
@mrhustle23 - Tan
@samtoddlee - Green
@samtoddlee - Camo
@Dissent - Tan
@Highway Romping - Tan
@Somebodyelse5 - ?
@LostAfrican - Tan
@Captramrod01 - Green or Tan
@D_Web - Tan
@Arizona Jeff - Tan
@ollanik - ?
@ARJMN - Tan
@ttubb - Tan (with possible shipping)
@MoGas - Tan (with shipping)
@OverLand Cruisers - Tan

As of today, 18 of the 34 bags are spoken for, so there is still time to get one.

Still waiting on the final bill for the embroidery, it should come in at the $12 per bag, putting the total cost at $50. A USPS medium Flat Rate Box costs $13.65 to ship. So those of you who want your Trasharoo shipped, it will be an additional $13.65 for a total of $63.65.
Pickup can be done at my office (40th Street & Camelback, Phoenix) or my house (Scottsdale & Shea) or at the Christmas party on December 15th, or at a CSC meeting in the future.

Please let me know if I missed you on the list, or if you have changed your mind.

Here is the list I have:
@TheDesertRat - Tan
@Kruiser Kat - Tan
@cruiserboy14 - Tan
@mrhustle23 - Tan
@samtoddlee - Green
@samtoddlee - Camo
@Dissent - Tan
@Highway Romping - Tan
@Somebodyelse5 - ?
@LostAfrican - Tan
@Captramrod01 - Green or Tan
@D_Web - Tan
@Arizona Jeff - Tan
@ollanik - ?
@ARJMN - Tan
@ttubb - Tan (with possible shipping)
@MoGas - Tan (with shipping)
@OverLand Cruisers - Tan

As of today, 18 of the 34 bags are spoken for, so there is still time to get one.

Still waiting on the final bill for the embroidery, it should come in at the $12 per bag, putting the total cost at $50. A USPS medium Flat Rate Box costs $13.65 to ship. So those of you who want your Trasharoo shipped, it will be an additional $13.65 for a total of $63.65.
Pickup can be done at my office (40th Street & Camelback, Phoenix) or my house (Scottsdale & Shea) or at the Christmas party on December 15th, or at a CSC meeting in the future.

Please let me know if I missed you on the list, or if you have changed your mind.

Mark me for Tan :)

I would like Tan as well. My office has a daily courier from Tempe to Tucson I am happy to transport these down to Tucson for everyone down here. The office is at Broadway/I-10 if we can get them to that location.
How do you prefer we get the payments to you?

I would like Tan as well. My office has a daily courier from Tempe to Tucson I am happy to transport these down to Tucson for everyone down here. The office is at Broadway/I-10 if we can get them to that location.
How do you prefer we get the payments to you?
People can pay me in person when they pick up their bag, or pay me at the Christmas party next week, or via PayPal ("send a friend money"), or Venmo, or Bitcoin/Ethereum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom