Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@drenmaster , stay tuned here and we will get it organized in January. The meetings are pretty low key, usually food and drink, then a quick run down of trail reports, recent mods/acquisitions, club info, and then some time drooling over everyone else's rigs.

The Copper Brothel Brewery in Sonoita would be a good spot for a post-run meeting at some point. The folks who own it are awesome and they have great pub food. Good enough for me to shelf my diet every now and then. Hmm...fresh fish and chips and a Dragoon IPA.....so delicious.

We could do a fun run through the forest from the south that would dump everyone off right at the Brewery.

There are lots of other fun routes, camping spots, as well as other local restaurants and wineries that would love to have us stop in.

January camping in this AO can be a bit brisk, so a day run may be best until it warms up a touch. That said folks are always welcome to camp in Sonoita where the shop is being built, plenty of space and a clean port-a-let.

Regardless please let me know if there is anything the OverLand Cruisers staff (at the moment 5, including 2 dogs) can do to help plan a run.

Cheers,
Johnny

Last edited:
The club application is here. Application

I will join up after the holidays. Thanks for the info.

@drenmaster , stay tuned here and we will get it organized in January. The meetings are pretty low key, usually food and drink, then a quick run down of trail reports, recent mods/acquisitions, club info, and then some time drooling over everyone else's rigs.

Sounds like a good time to me. Just trying to get out and meet new folks.

Anyone have a preference on weekend for a meetup here in January? First weekend is likely out for most at this point. I’m good for the weekend of the 26th or the 12th but majority rules.

January 12 sounds like a winner, so unless that doesn't work for a number of us, then let me know. Also, open to suggestions for venue. We met far east side last time, so something more central would be good.

January 12 sounds like a winner, so unless that doesn't work for a number of us, then let me know. Also, open to suggestions for venue. We met far east side last time, so something more central would be good.

Barrio Brewing is a good option.

I won't be able to make it guys :frown: Going to the Barret Jackson car auction with the girlfriend.

Count me in on the next meetup though!

I think Alvis and I are both coming down to Tucson for this meet. Looking forward to seeing you all.

What time it all start? I will likely be there too. Terry

It will be at Barrio Brewing next Saturday. Time wise, how does 530 work? Round up and run through club news, trail/rig reports, and general info. We can make it the pickup for the Trasharoos, so of you have one, make sure you coordinate with Brice and Steve to get them paid and brought to the meeting. There will also be a new DOTM with first dibs on numbers given to those who attend.

Let me know if any of this needs adjustment

Hi, everybody. I live in Tucson and recently acquired my LC back in October. I've never been to a meet or anything like that so I'm not sure how it works. Can I show up and introduce myself? Is there a club form to fill out, or something similar?

A little bit about my LC: It's an 01. It needed brakes. I re-painted the roof rails, replaced some broken parts, adjusted the torsion bars, and a few other minor things. Other than that it's stock.

Thanks!

jake

It will be at Barrio Brewing next Saturday. Time wise, how does 530 work? Round up and run through club news, trail/rig reports, and general info. We can make it the pickup for the Trasharoos, so of you have one, make sure you coordinate with Brice and Steve to get them paid and brought to the meeting. There will also be a new DOTM with first dibs on numbers given to those who attend.

Let me know if any of this needs adjustment

Sounds good to me! looking forward to meeting everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom