Triple Turbo 2H Engine (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The lower end of that motor is holding up to 70PSI of boost? Are you serious? Head studs or anything else?

What are the specs on the turbos?

The lower end of that motor is holding up to 70PSI of boost? Are you serious? Head studs or anything else?

What are the specs on the turbos?

I was going to say the same thing. He is brave that is for sure! :)

Cheers

Jeez, my single turbo at 8 PSI blew all the seals out of the timing covers - i sure hope you're going to tell us what you are doing to keep that poor 2H from exploding... Very nice metalwork and design BTW...

Stock rods!?!?!?

Sick!!!!!!!

and I was worried with my 15 PSI .. ja !

it looks awesome tho .. it was my dream ( get more from the poor 2h ) few years back .. but I just gave up on that idea .. how are you attacking the temp issues ? ( head temp )

Holy crap that's a lot of pressure.

@ontherxs this is what we're going to do on your truck!

I needs me a turbo as well. That is some serious turbocharging. What is the purpose? Beyond a drag race ready hj60, I cannot think of anything.

Oh, absolutely, I'm all for it. Id be all over that beast in an instant. I was just curious.

Who cares what the purpose is. Its very nice fab work and hes done it because he could

Sent from my SM-G900I

We're not curious about the purpose, we're curious about how the motor holds together! Even the Cummins and Isuzu motors require very extensive mods to hold in 70psi of boost!

That is impressive as s***. EDIT: Do you have a video of the gauges during that pull? I'm curious at what RPM the boost comes up.

Can you post up which intercooler that is, or what the dimensions are?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom