Triangle Monthly Meeting - July 7th 2021 @7pm @Backyard Bistro in Raleigh (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll still be there, but will probably need to go inside and order food with the "early crew". My wife is returning from NJ and her flight lands at 8:41pm tomorrow.

@MyWhiteSheep @SFROMAN Try not to forget about my mudship. @GLTHFJ60 can be an option if Del doesn't make it out. It's the dual battery stuff.
I gotcha. It's in my car waiting for the hand-off.

Also if you still need a battery tie-down, I might have one for you in a few weeks.

Last edited:
John
I will get the parts and bring them with to cmcc

no worries
Careful John, Del has some big, sticky tires to pay for now - keep an eye out on the classifieds ;)

It's organized by a guy John with the Overlander Project. I think it's the same outfit that @uzj100 goes out with sometimes. Not sure what trucks they have, but it's def not a toy specific club.

To be clear this rigs and pints isn't replacing any of our normally scheduled monthly meetings, just an extra activity in Raleigh.
Yep. I’m part of that company along with John and Jeff. I hope everyone can make it on July 30th.

Had a great showing, even had a surprise guest from the triad!!

Great to see you all tonight. Until next time everyone!

I was wrenching on an 80 today does that count for not making it. maybe next time.

I was wrenching on an 80 today does that count for not making it. maybe next time.
Had to actually "work" today so couldn't come by and lend a hand 😕

Great hanging out tonight fellas! Good to catch up with the familiar faces and meet some new ones!

Here are some pics
20210707_200957.jpg
20210707_201123.jpg
20210707_201038.jpg
20210707_201111.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom