Trail Tailor Offerings (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Keep Jason in your thoughts, y'all.
He is recovering from a TIA stroke. He asked me to post this in the thread here while he's out of action for a short time:
"We took all "welded" items off the website and not sure when they will be back in stock. Misc smaller shipping items will be shipped 1-2 times a week."

Jason is back home now, but offline for a few days understandably.

Charlie

Yikes that's not good. Hope Jason makes a full recovery and can prevent any future recurrences.

:(

Wish you a speedy recovery.

So sorry to hear. Wishing you a speedy recovery and good health!

Jason.
Rest up and get well soon. Take heed of the body diagnosis so you can keep on keeping on and maintaining a good quality of life.

Sending prayers from Illinois. Get well soon J!

Hope you have a speedy & full recovery. 👍👍👍

Keep Jason in your thoughts, y'all.
He is recovering from a TIA stroke. He asked me to post this in the thread here while he's out of action for a short time:
"We took all "welded" items off the website and not sure when they will be back in stock. Misc smaller shipping items will be shipped 1-2 times a week."

Jason is back home now, but offline for a few days understandably.

Charlie

Rest and recover Jason 🙏🏽

GODS SPEED JASON....
Be well buddy...!!

Jason, Sorry to hear, hoping for a full and fast recovery.

Yikes that's not good. Hope Jason makes a full recovery and can prevent any future recurrences.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Get Well....

So sorry to hear. Wishing you a speedy recovery and good health!

Sorry to hear Jason, hope you have a full and speedy recovery!

Jason.
Rest up and get well soon. Take heed of the body diagnosis so you can keep on keeping on and maintaining a good quality of life.

Sending prayers from Illinois. Get well soon J!

Hope you have a speedy & full recovery. 👍👍👍

All,

Thank you for your thoughts. Its been a rough few days and getting through it. Back home now and Andrea let me have my laptop back. Not sure what happened and neither do the doctors. All my blood work, echocardiogram, angiogram, chest xray and CT came back with me being in good condition and within normal levels. No damage or blockages to the heart or vessels. The MRI revealed the TIA/light stroke.

I woke up from a nap and a little later started feeling like crap, clammy, heart racing and then numbness and tingling in my entire upper right side of body and face.

Not stressed at all to my knowledge other than a few ignorant customers and vendors from time to time. But life and work is all good.

Still a little fuzzy and have a jittery/shaking hand and forearm. Neurologist said it may be permanent and the next 45 days of post stroke meds will tell the tale.

As for now, I'll be working on recovery and getting my energy back. Thank you all again and hope to be back soon.

J

Last edited:
HJ61 getting stripped and top coated with OEM # 155.

This one will get front and rear coil conversions with ARB lockers, bumpers and sliders with a ComeUp 24V winch to keep with the 24V and 12HT and H55F

Got rid of those nasty decals............ ***IN YICK!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

PXL_20230809_181802345.jpg
PXL_20230809_181751420.jpg
PXL_20230809_163956614.jpg
PXL_20230626_164414921.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom