TP Auto Parts Store -- Complete Sets of FJ40/FJ45 (72-78/79 - 83) Body Parts and Assemblies (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LITP will be happy to rattle off the list of changes. Yes, it can be done. There's a story on here, I think it's in the stolen vehicle section, about a guy who showed up at my shop with a 79 tub on a '69 frame.

Dan, you are correct about the mounting differences. Two supports in the rear instead of 4. Like myself, we have the potential to forget more than most will ever know.
65swb45, I looked through your posts for that story. I am having difficulty finding it. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks

65swb45, I looked through your posts for that story. I am having difficulty finding it. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks
Do us both a favor and tag me in a different thread. I don’t think it’s appropriate to continue this line of conversation in this thread.

Just to give everyone an update on the mid-70's tub, its in progress, even though it is slower than expected. This time we want to do a much better job to make it as accurate as we can. I hope we can see it in Temecula in June .....

Image_20230503093714.jpg

Image_20230503093748.jpg

Image_20230503093804.jpg

Image_20230503093818.jpg

Just to give everyone an update on the mid-70's tub, its in progress, even though it is slower than expected. This time we want to do a much better job to make it as accurate as we can. I hope we can see it in Temecula in June .....

That's a seriously impressive timeline! Really cool to see the effort and reaction to market needs. It seems there are some kinks to iron out throughout the whole process, from fabrication QC to final packaging for shipping stateside, but the effort to be better is obvious. If this continues, I think this endeavor will be a success.

Any chance of offering complete bodies painted in the most popular factory colors (freeborn red, rustic green, sky blue, mustard yellow & dune beige)? I'd be interested in a complete pre-79 mustard yellow!

Ian, here are the new floor pans -- in gauge 14! Slower than expected (way too many projects on going...) but we met our promise...... they are coming in next containers.

Tim
View attachment 3295157
Hi Tim,

Just checking on the status of these floor pans.

Thanks,
Ian

Am also interested in these floor pans with the updated steel gauge. I bought some recently from another supplier (not my preferred CCOT supplier) and they
are so out of whack they are unusable. This is for a 1979.

Any updates would be appreciated. The tpautoparts website looks like it still shows the old floor pan with the extra curved rib.

I have just discovered this store, and have read all of the posts from the beginning. Bruce and Tim and the entire team are amazing ! Seeing the products and the responses from the feedback are things I have lost familiarity with ... you guys are truly going to be an asset to our community, thank you for your courage in starting this venture. Best wishes,

Am also interested in these floor pans with the updated steel gauge. I bought some recently from another supplier (not my preferred CCOT supplier) and they
are so out of whack they are unusable. This is for a 1979.

Any updates would be appreciated. The tpautoparts website looks like it still shows the old floor pan with the extra curved rib.

We have 3 sets of thicker gauge (14 gauge) floor pans are on the way to our store in Temecula and should arrive the first week of July. Two of them are already booked (including the set for Ian). The thicker one looks identical to the original one with ribs. You can order directly from tpautoparts.com. If it is all sold when you order, you will get them in about 30 days. The price is adjusted to accommodate the tooling changes.
Image_20230618223740.jpg

I have just discovered this store, and have read all of the posts from the beginning. Bruce and Tim and the entire team are amazing ! Seeing the products and the responses from the feedback are things I have lost familiarity with ... you guys are truly going to be an asset to our community, thank you for your courage in starting this venture. Best wishes,
Thank you for the good words!

We have 3 sets of thicker gauge (14 gauge) floor pans are on the way to our store in Temecula and should arrive the first week of July. Two of them are already booked (including the set for Ian). The thicker one looks identical to the original one with ribs. You can order directly from tpautoparts.com. If it is all sold when you order, you will get them in about 30 days. The price is adjusted to accommodate the tooling changes.
Thanks for updating the web page (specifying you now sell the 14 gauge). My order has been placed. Will give an update here when I receive and inspect. Really wanting you guys to be a successful and respected supplier.

We have 3 sets of thicker gauge (14 gauge) floor pans are on the way to our store in Temecula and should arrive the first week of July. Two of them are already booked (including the set for Ian). The thicker one looks identical to the original one with ribs. You can order directly from tpautoparts.com. If it is all sold when you order, you will get them in about 30 days. The price is adjusted to accommodate the tooling changes.View attachment 3352647
Will all other future parts be made with 14 gauge?

We have 3 sets of thicker gauge (14 gauge) floor pans are on the way to our store in Temecula and should arrive the first week of July. Two of them are already booked (including the set for Ian). The thicker one looks identical to the original one with ribs. You can order directly from tpautoparts.com. If it is all sold when you order, you will get them in about 30 days. The price is adjusted to accommodate the tooling changes.View attachment 3352647
Encouraging. Looking forward to the pans.

Thanks,
Ian

mid70frontfloor.jpg
mid70rearfloor.jpg
fj40 42.jpg

Many people were asking me the status of the mid 70's tubs. Yes we are in progress, slowly but steadily. We will make sure we have quality parts to present to you guys. The first few sets of whole tubs and 3/4 and 1/2 tubs will be here in Temecula by the end of July. If you want to order now, you probably can only do pre-order. We stand by our quality and reputation, and offer free shipping within continental USA. To place your order please call 909-834-8777, or visit tpautoparts.com. Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom