The Toyota Switch Thread (80 Series) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ok

i get everything 100%

except this :

would like a lighted switch to where i could wire into the dash lights and close the circuit for the switch illumination through the ground3
-
-active on only is good

this means totally different things

ok

i get everything 100%

except this :

would like a lighted switch to where i could wire into the dash lights and close the circuit for the switch illumination through the ground3
-
-active on only is good

this means totally different things
active on switch means it lights up when on and the light goes out when off correct? i was explaining how id have to wire it up for the light to work since my switch application would not have a power input only closing a circuit to ground.

do you have anything like this
that only says "off" "on" and lights up green when activated?

ordered off of aliexpress just search switch and 70/80 series,

also used scion omnium switch just have to clip off the clips so it fits the dash with a dikes.

active on switch means it lights up when on and the light goes out when off correct? i was explaining how id have to wire it up for the light to work since my switch application would not have a power input only closing a circuit to ground.

ordered off of aliexpress . 🤣

1684625325408.jpeg

you show my example image from store , is HORIZONAL

- but you spec. vertical in your post on page 2 here

- so here is VERTICAL ......
-
active-on
- click-on / click-off type ....

--

I've been on the hunt for some early '80s switches and found a few aftermarket options im actually on the hut for a momentary switch like the clutch cancel switch i need for turbo timer function on my Viper alarm

aliexpress

1693523451059.png

Switchboss.com.au
1693523663644.png

Amazon.com
1693523756002.png

found another one but not sure if these will fit pre-2005 style switches

1694373557982.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom