Builds The SUBdued GX470 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@subspd - Beautiful build. I really appreciate the low profile builds.

On your Prado rear emblem: I have heard the rear main "L" emblem has 2 pins, with open holes in the body if you remove it.

Did your replacement Prado one have those? or did you have to seal the holes some how?

I've found a bunch online, but I cannot figure out which one to order that will have those 2 pins in the correct locations.

Last edited:
@subspd - Beautiful build. I really appreciate the low profile builds.

On your Prado rear emblem: I have heard the rear main "L" emblem has 2 pins, with open holes in the body if you remove it.

Did your replacement Prado one have those? or did you have to seal the holes some how?

I've found a bunch online, but I cannot figure out which one to order that will have those 2 pins in the correct locations.
Thanks! Yes the Prado badge has the exact same pins that the “L” has. So no need to worry about placement or sealing the holes.

Vinyl???? Lol jk not a deal breaker
So I was mistaken. They are leather. I guess the new slickness of them made me think vinyl. Also just an update wife and I love these things. Its the little things on a long road trip and having that large center area to rest your arms is super nice.

So got the center console on point.
  1. Grom Vline2 is up and working.
  2. My 3d printed switch mount with the Scangauge II installed.
  3. Rear power vent windows switch fitted.
  4. Blazer wireless auxiliary light controller all installed.
Feels good to have it all at your finger tips. One nice thing about the Blazer system is that it is just velcro to hold in place. If you are in a rougher area it can simply be stashed to be out of sight.
IMG_7157.JPG

where'd you get the 3d printed switch panel?

3d Switch Panels out of Australia. They are on Facebook.

I was totally joking but hey—bonus! I guess unless you’re vegan....lol

Wife keeps trying to get me to go vegan but still hasn't happened yet. 😂

Any way to get that switch panel for those not on Facebook?
Got an email?
I’m not on there either. I just browse GXOR I hate FB...

Here is the email playa098@hotmail.com
Stuart Wilson is the guy. It was $100 Australia dollars shipped to the US.

There are now some guys doing 3D switches on FB for the overhead sunglass area and lower left panels. But no one does a Scangauge mount but this guy.

Your rear Toyota badge is prado oriented or will all Toyota replacement badges fight the two L holes? And Corolla badge for the front?

Your rear Toyota badge is prado oriented or will all Toyota replacement badges fight the two L holes? And Corolla badge for the front?
Rear is Prado specific.

Forgot to post some of my rear table pics.
D7F28B1C-D6A8-47A9-9CF1-1BA34C1C8100.jpeg

03F60164-8222-4B36-B3EF-B20BD90B8521.jpeg

Corolla badge works for front? Where did you order rear badge? I dig the low vis look, definitely the direction I'm going mine. Recommend plastidip or vinyl wrap for rear chrome strip and grill?

good questions. I just measured the front emblem and found a corrolla badge that fit based off of the dimensions. Search on eBay for Prado 120 rear badge and that’s what fits.
so I had vinyl wrapped my rear chrome bar. I did it also because I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep it. yesterday I peeled the vinyl and painted it with satin black. We will see how it hold up. The vinyl was tough but I was never thrilled with the edges. The badges are plastidip.
Rear tire carrier project has begun...

A704A135-C355-44BA-B4B7-B3090F6D9B54.jpeg

@GldMembrGx - Toyota 75301-02010 fits for the front size wise. You will have to figure out your own mounting because the plastic backing (black part) will not mount to the stock Lexus mounting bracket thing. Basically: It's the right size, you figure out how you want to mount it.

If anyone else comes up with a part number for the rear badge please post it here.

Based on this: Emblem & name plate for Toyota Land Cruiser Prado GRJ120L - Auto parts

I tried 75441-AA050 (which replaced 90975-02037 according to Toyota ) But it was way too small. I think the Prado with the rear tire mount uses a smaller emblem.

Sorry for hijacking your thread @subspd.

good questions. I just measured the front emblem and found a corrolla badge that fit based off of the dimensions. Search on eBay for Prado 120 rear badge and that’s what fits.
so I had vinyl wrapped my rear chrome bar. I did it also because I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep it. yesterday I peeled the vinyl and painted it with satin black. We will see how it hold up. The vinyl was tough but I was never thrilled with the edges. The badges are plastidip.
Rear tire carrier project has begun...

View attachment 2221482

Okay thanks, did you have to modify the corrolla badge to attach? Nice! Look forward to seeing the finished product!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom