Zarasa's Budget Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd say the roof rack & lights are only necessary if you find a need for them/utilitarian look.

But I'd definitely recommend the JW Rock sliders again. Your GX looks naked without any! šŸ¤£

I'd say the roof rack & lights are only necessary if you find a need for them/utilitarian look.

But I'd definitely recommend the JW Rock sliders again. Your GX looks naked without

But I'd definitely recommend the JW Rock sliders again. Your GX looks naked without any! šŸ¤£
I agree with the naked w/o sliders comment, but Iā€™m going the cheap route. Local guy I know is going to fab them and shoot them with heavy duty truck bed liner type stuff. Still not exactly cheap at $800 all in. Should have them in a few weeks to post pictures here once installed.

I agree with the naked w/o sliders comment, but Iā€™m going the cheap route. Local guy I know is going to fab them and shoot them with heavy duty truck bed liner type stuff. Still not exactly cheap at $800 all in. Should have them in a few weeks to post pictures here once installed.
Raptor bed liner is exactly what I'm going to finish mine in! hopefully my buddy will finish the welding soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom