The "Nowhere Else to Put This Insane Crap" thread NEPTIC (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't understand why this is a thing...

Hey Fellas, good to see you again at Wednesday's meeting. Wanted to let y'all know that I recently picked up a new F350 and 24ft equipment trailer. The trailer is a Diamond C 14K 24ft hydraulically dampened tilt trailer with 12K pop-up winch and has a 10,000lb payload. Perfect for hauling vehicles, tractors, construction equipment, or for recovering dead vehicles.

I'm renting it out on Neighbors Trailers (Neighbors Trailer - https://neighborstrailer.com/trailer-detail/24ft-diamond-c-hydraulically-dampened-tilt-14k-equipment-trailer-with-winch-2776). However, I'm opening it up for anyone in the club to use for beer money, just PM me. HD truck recommended as it weighs 4500lbs empty and has a 980lb tongue weight.

we need to just execute everyone found guilty of committing a crime with a firearm. That's called "Kevin's solution to gun control." No more jail time, just light's out.

Saw this at a Ham radio swap meet. And you guys think I’m a radio geek. Not even close.

13F95349-2393-47DD-B446-C1989FA98604.jpeg
18533D53-02D1-4C0A-AF4E-9755DAB56D7E.jpeg
5E702D93-39E0-4C91-9C7A-68A464C441BA.jpeg
86931791-FC84-4416-AC01-33B019362068.jpeg
CE57D01C-FCE0-4A59-BC8D-1A729E270AE9.jpeg

At least we both have the same fridge.

Not in person, but saw it in the news. Crazy. "Some stupid with a flare gun" - Deep Purple.

We had a mansion in Charlotte blow up a few months ago after a gas leak. NFL player's dad was living in it.

tdy_news_gadi_explosion_190703_1920x1080.jpg

Thought you all might like to see a shot of our Middle East 1993 model 80.

My younger boy was driving back from an attempt at viewing a SpaceX launch that did not happen.

I think the 93 beats the Cybertruck hands down when it comes to style.

Local entertainment alert for those of you of a certain age and/or predisposed to enjoying kick-ass rock acts.

Living Colour will be playing the Tally Ho in Leesburg on 1/25 (thursday)
I saw them over the summer, and they were absolutely fantastic. Also saw Corey Glover open for Soul Asylum earlier in the year. Both shows at the Tally Ho.

Tickets go on sale in two days.

Local entertainment alert for those of you of a certain age and/or predisposed to enjoying kick-ass rock acts.

Living Colour will be playing the Tally Ho in Leesburg on 1/25 (thursday)
I saw them over the summer, and they were absolutely fantastic. Also saw Corey Glover open for Soul Asylum earlier in the year. Both shows at the Tally Ho.

Tickets go on sale in two days.

Thanks for the info I have a buddy who loves them i will pass it along!

I can remember the buzz in high school:

There's a black rock band!
-A what?
A black rock band!
-Nah, someone's pulling your leg.
A black rock band!
-Nah, we'd have seen them on MT......V...whoa!!!!! The colors, Body Glove, the guitar, the groove!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom