The "Nowhere Else to Put This Insane Crap" thread NEPTIC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's the story....

J79 Land Cruiser too. At the end when he leaves the truck with his rifle he's going out to setup a defensive position had the robbers kept pursuing. That dude's a total badass.

His shotgun is ****ing worthless.
Oblivious and Ineffective the whole time.
Never looking around prior ( watch the driver prior he sees them as they pull up to shoot passenger is just dreaming about where lunch will be) then pulls his pistol after the shooting then gets handed a M4 and just holds it then waits a while and decided it might be a good idea to charge the weapon. Then doesnt holster his pistol and holds it in the left hand while he holds the rifle with his left hand making both weapons pretty much worthless. Then he puts it on his seat and I'm sure it ended up on the floor after the driver rams the car the 2nd time. Then decides to use the phone to call text/ update his facebook status to under attack/whatever. Driver then stops and takes the M4 back.

Last edited:
Heeping at its finest

1620767810866.png

Seems about right...

In Arlington tonight… no gas. All stations closed. Drove all over. Gave up and went home and the stupid gas station next to my house in DC had plenty of gas. Lol. Nobody thinks of going there as it’s always $1 per gallon more than Virginia. Between this and keeping a jiggler siphon in truck I should be good for another week or two with no gas in stock.

E8788A7F-5124-46B4-976F-6C5ED1BA1A7E.jpeg

I really messed with people yesterday. I stopped by my local gas station that had caution tape around all the pumps but I had a hunch their diesel pump was still flowing (one of those with both gas and diesel) and sure enough it was. Within 2 minutes there were 8 cars lined up behind me. :rofl: I don't know about 48 hours. I'm thinking more like a week before all these gas stations are resupplied and back to normal. My in laws are coming up from South Carolina this weekend and I'm guessing I'll have to fill them up with my summer's stock of non-ethanol if I want them to leave on Monday.

Society has gotten to the point where there is some things they don't need to put on the news. They'll already freak out over anything and then you get the news outlets that have overly dramatic headlines to get people's attention just doesn't help. The amount of lines I've seen for gas is ridiculous

Owning a gas station, I have to ask customer to please look at the card reader and read the instructions on how to insert card!!!!! You can only put it in 4 ways and people stil can not figure it out. We have instructions with pictures and they still do not get it. I have to have staff out front all day to tell people in a polite way that "they are just dumb!"

We do not say that but tell them to look at the pics and read how to insert card. Please remember to do this when at the pumps. Too many bad card reads locks up the reader and we have to manual reset all day long. We sold over 3500 gallons on tuesday and 1500 gallons yesterday from 2:30 till 6pm when we cut the pumps off. Our lot is a parking lot most of the day. We had people following the tanker in yesterday when we got another load! We hope to get another one on saturday.

YES this is real! The pipeline is open again but it will be next week some time before things are stocked up again. Too much demand to refill tanks.

We are keeping 1500 gallons on hand for "friends and family" and our personal vehicles, tow trucks and Budget rental trucks. We can not rent them if we can not fill them.

Hope everyone can get some, Every pump I saw in my travels to Clayton NC yesterday was out.

Owning a gas station, I have to ask customer to please look at the card reader and read the instructions on how to insert card!!!!! You can only put it in 4 ways and people stil can not figure it out. We have instructions with pictures and they still do not get it. I have to have staff out front all day to tell people in a polite way that "they are just dumb!"

We do not say that but tell them to look at the pics and read how to insert card. Please remember to do this when at the pumps. Too many bad card reads locks up the reader and we have to manual reset all day long. We sold over 3500 gallons on tuesday and 1500 gallons yesterday from 2:30 till 6pm when we cut the pumps off. Our lot is a parking lot most of the day. We had people following the tanker in yesterday when we got another load! We hope to get another one on saturday.

YES this is real! The pipeline is open again but it will be next week some time before things are stocked up again. Too much demand to refill tanks.

We are keeping 1500 gallons on hand for "friends and family" and our personal vehicles, tow trucks and Budget rental trucks. We can not rent them if we can not fill them.

Hope everyone can get some, Every pump I saw in my travels to Clayton NC yesterday was out.
I was actually curious how much it was effecting you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom