The MUD 100 series Photos thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Honey I'm home.....

DSC_2370.JPG

The slightly infamous Harper Lake tile wall done got knocked over (not by me) It was a bit sketchy doing high speed night runs, as you never really knew where it was.....

DSC_7553.JPG

After 120 mikes through a standard issue Michigan winter storm. I was King of the Road for a glorious two hours.

IMG_20161211_165438.jpg

Didn't have my phone with me but ran into @Manhattan in NC today at a gas station - awesome looking ride!

I wasn't in my 100 I was undercover in a 1946 Ford station wagon.

Funny to see him in person. I must say his Dissent bumper looks great!

Bit surreal hearing "Hey... Manhattan" out in the "real world". Great meeting you BamaHeel. And, that Ford... very cool!

We were there too, I wanted to get shot of the 100 under the arch but there were just too much traffic going on while we were up in that area so we just parked and got family photos. Great time for sure! Were in the park for about 6 days.
View attachment 1370667
I think you were about a day and a half ahead of me at every trip on that stop. I chased you from LA to Utah, montana, south Dakota, fort Collins, ect.

I think you were about a day and a half ahead of me at every trip on that stop. I chased you from LA to Utah, montana, south Dakota, fort Collins, ect.
That's awesome! Yeah, we did Nipomo/CA to Zion - Salt Lake City - Odgen in UT - Craters of the Moon - Bear World in ID - Canyon Village Yellowstone - Grant Village Yellowstone in WY - Fort Collins - Centennial - Ouray - Silverton in CO- Antelope Canyon in Page AZ - mad dash home!
3 weeks, great time!

Took a trip out to devils den Arkansas and the surrounding national forest! It was a great time traveling down there, camping, and hiking.

AND! The creek fixed the squeak that was happening over every bump:cool:

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0234.JPG

Hi all, recently I completed my return trip from UK to Pakistan covering around 12,000 miles in a much loved Toyota Land Cruiser Cygnus, please find few pics attached along with links to Dashcam recorded video of the trip on YouTube. Enjoy

Day 1:
Day 1 (alternative):
Day 2: TheGrandTrip - UK to Pakistan by road - Day 2
Day 3: TheGrandTrip - UK to Pakistan by road - Day 3
Day 4: TheGrandTrip - UK to Pakistan by road - Day 4
Day 5: TheGrandTrip - UK to Pakistan by road - Day 5
Day 6:
Part 1: TheGrandTrip - UK to Pakistan by road - Day 6 (prt. 1)
Part 2: TheGrandTrip - UK to Pakistan by road - Day 6 (prt. 2)
Day 7: TheGrandTrip - UK to Pakistan by road - Day 7
Day 8: TheGrandTrip - UK to Pakistan by road - Day 8
Day 9: TheGrandTrip - UK to Pakistan by road - Day 9

DSC06125.JPG
DSC06126.JPG
DSC06131.JPG
DSC06133.JPG
DSC06170.JPG

I think I have the same squeak, what did you do to fix it?

It sounds rather non mechanic, but after going through the creek in the picture twice, the squeak went away. I didn't do it on purpose, but I'm not complaining.

It sounds rather non mechanic, but after going through the creek in the picture twice, the squeak went away. I didn't do it on purpose, but I'm not complaining.
Lools like I'm headed to the creek to fix my squeak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom