The Goaty build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Keep the photos coming. 😊
Of all of the cool things I can’t have, the 76 Series is the coolest.

Last edited:
Sedona trails...

IMG_20210606_145521.jpg

If you could ask for the floor mats, that would be great. I am in Europe, so the may have to be sent there. yes sir, camel-beige :banana:

If you'd ever need to get some additional power supply going from the engine compartment that aux power supply box is a great OEM-like way to go. Basically a simple fuse box with 4 terminals. one ground and the other three for: power-when-engine-on, power-when-on-ACC, power-always-on.
I ordered it from Japan, came today. Plug&Play, easy as pie.
Partsouq has it listed as:
8260060090BLOCK ASSY, FUSE82600GRJ7#,HZJ7# ACCESSORY CONNECTOR-WITH(ENGINE ROOM)
Megazip can deliver too, bit cheaper.
May need the bracket and some fuses aswell.

Your model code is same like our's. So you've got the GCC spec aswell. Strange man, Toyota produces these 70 series in some many different variations, you never know what you get when you import them.

But adding to the petrol/diesel issue:
I agree to anyone that the Diesel is the more cruiser-like slow and gentle long-life engine for the real long trips through deserts and such.
But the petrol is really powerful my god, what a pleasure. A had always been driving petrol engines but this is another dimension. Can be driven like a Diesel and can race you over the Autobahn. We've got an importer here in Europe who upgrades the software with another Toyota software which results in 270hp / 200kW. 😎
having a heck of a time trying to find the bracket for this aux fuse box. Do you happen to have a part number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom