The Goaty build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some pics of the interior...

a007.jpg

a008.jpg

a009.jpg

a010.jpg

a011.jpg

I am surprised they still put ashtrays even in the newer 76 model. Nice interior photos.

You should get a rear mat as well....they are nice to have.

I am surprised they still put ashtrays even in the newer 76 model. Nice interior photos.

You should get a rear mat as well....they are nice to have.
They still do yes, the front passenger is a bench seat too with the center lap seat belt.

It also has a start stop timer on the clock. Given it comes in handy as it handles like a bathtub on turns.

I have other plans for the rear, maybe a drawer system etc..

Pretty common in new Porsche’s.

I never paid much attention to Porsches but did see this beauty (with Mexico plates) outside a tool supply store near my house.

I would still take the 76 in this thread first. :)

IMG_4051.jpg
IMG_4050.jpg

To me the 76-Series is the best looking 4wd out there, with the possible exception of the W461 G-Wagen. Yours is perfect: white, steel wheels, pizza cutter tires, and a bullbar. No frills, nothing over the top. Stunning.

Great looking cruiser! Congrats.

I'm very curious what sort of fuel mileage these get with the 1GR-FE engine. Have you tracked it all - city/hwy? Must be much better than the older 1FZ-F gas motors? Always wondered if it would be a decent swap candidate for earlier models.

I never noticed until your pictures that the front fenders on these bulge a bit compared to earlier versions. Now I vaguely remember hearing they widened the front axle (and frame?) to make room for the 1VD-FTV diesel motor. Interesting.

This has a 130 litre tank. Highway I get 19 mpg driving conservative.

Yes front is wider than rear axle. 100 mm to be exact. I ended up getting a 1.5 inch spacer per side in the rear. Did not want the 2 inch as that sits right on the bearing ans did not want that.

Could not find anyone in the US that can produce a negative offset steel Toyota spec wheel size.

This has a 130 litre tank. Highway I get 19 mpg driving conservative.

Yes front is wider than rear axle. 100 mm to be exact. I ended up getting a 1.5 inch spacer per side in the rear. Did not want the 2 inch as that sits right on the bearing ans did not want that.

Could not find anyone in the US that can produce a negative offset steel Toyota spec wheel size.

Thanks for your reply. That is some great fuel economy! I'm impressed. No worse than a 1HZ would be really; but you have twice the hp!

I got asked to upload pics of the parts i took out when I made the bull bar...here they are.

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom