Tandem Off-Road Introduction (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Be prepared to be overloaded with customers if you keep you the good work. Congrats to both of you.

Congrats on your venture and welcome!

Tandem is legit! They know my cruiser very well over there! They’ve done tremendous work and the wheels are legit!!!!!

View attachment 1905157

View attachment 1905158

View attachment 1905159

Currently in development are slider's for the 80 series. The post beams are going to be 1.5in x 3in x 3/16 in for maximum strength. Each post will get its own unique gusset optimized for the length of that particular post. The U-bracket design will allow for easy installation with minimal loss of ground clearance. Our goal is to make them compatible with all FJ80's and FZJ80's. We are making a set of prototypes with the cat shields on both sides to test for fitment and identify any possible clearance or interference issues. They should be done by this weekend!
awesome! I would like to stop by to see them. i may need a set. whats the price on them?

I have used tandem . And i enjoy there work pablo/tom are fantastic. Made me feel like i wasnt an annoying basterd

Alex, When can we get the sliders and those wheels for the 100 series?:clap::clap:

I know you’re getting bugged, but any word on the 80 series sliders? I want to update my 80 soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom