Take-apart door hinges (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

slight door hangar progress

I received my Quik Hinges yesterday. My xmas gift to my cruiser!

They are great! Super beefy and beautifully made. Hopefully I'll get them coated and installed soon and then I can look forward to next summer when I can just pop the doors on and off.

Thanks again Matt! :beer:

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

I just picked up a scrap chunk of unistrut from the scrounge metal at work today. I hope to have a full door hangar settup ready for review next week after three days of family sctuff.

Matthew

So, The door hangar has taken a bit longer than expected. It is however still in work and I will share the progress when there is something to show.

On a brighter note, I have been able to send out my first international order and will continue to serve any order from any corner of the globe.

I appreciate everyone's interest in my grassroots endeavor.

Matthew

Last weekend I installed Matthew's take-apart door hinges on my passenger side. I was going to wait until I took the doors off anyway for summer, but decided that I wanted the satisfaction of just popping them off when things warm up. Next chance I get I'll do the driver side. Great product! :beer:
IMG_0125.jpg
IMG_0125.jpg

Hinge update

Hey everyone,

I appreciate the interest in my Hinges. It's been more work than I had originally anticipated. I wanted to design and build more parts by now, but life hasn't allowed.

Instead I'm trying to refine and streamline my hinge building process so I can get them out right away instead of building to order. This will be my focus for the next few months. I was invited to accompany someone to Cruise Moab. I have material coming for 20 sets of hinges. Maybe I can make it...

Matthew

This should be a side business not your life! Take the trip maybe you will come up with some great ideas and when you come back refreshed you will be able to focus more.

I will definitely buy a Super Set whenever you get the next batch made. Would you like payment now, or should I wait until you post back here that the next batch is done?

I make sets as they are ordered, so place that order right away! Typically orders ship within a week and I always notify customers when I ship orders out.

Check out the link in my signature.

OK, I just ordered via PayPal.

Thanks!

OK, I just ordered via PayPal.

Just saw that. Thank you.

some pics of mine mounted, thx matt!

can't say enough about these, my doors are super tight now! much tighter than the old hollowed out stock hinges.

Thanks Noah, I'm glad you're happy with them.

Matthew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom